When you both were forced to marry pt. 2

KTH series #1 pt. 2
:taesxtales
::Happy Reading ❤

"Oh shit!" He whispered which only Y/N heard.

Flashback

Even though Y/N is daughter of CEO she used to work at a coffee shop during her summer break.

It was 11 at night and Y/N was about to leave when the bell rang indicating that someone was here.

She saw a handsome yet cool man drunk with a lady."Yes Sir and Ma'am, how may I help you?" she asked. "Can we get two cups of tea?" "Sure ma'am".

They both were drunk and were moving here and there. Suddenly The guy pulled the flower vase and broke it.

"Hey! Are you insane? My boss will fire me!!!"Y/N yelled. "HOW DAre yoU tALK LIKE THAT?" and started breaking the other vases and cups.Both the maniacs started throwing things here and there messing up the whole café.

"YAH! YOU BOTH! STOP IT! WHO WILL PAY FOR ALL THIS HUH? she shouted

"OfCoURse You, AnGrY ChiCkEn!" and they ran away. As it was time to close the shop,the boss entered and halted at the scene created there. "WHAT IS THIS Y/N?" "Sir two drunk crackhead came and did this"

"I don't know anything now you have to pay for it and you are fired!" Saying he left her alone there

Present

"So Mr.Whoever because of you and that maniac lady I lost my job."she said shooting death glares to Kim who was finding the way to get out of there.

"S-She is not a m-maniac.She's my girlfriend Jennie." ''  Then why didn't you both crackheads get married?" "My dad didn't listen to me. See Just deny this marriage." He said assuming that she would listen but no.

"What made you think that way? I am already on my decision that i have to marry a jerk like you for a year" "You know i am already in a relationship"

"Fine then ask your dad and if he says no then I won't." She spoke and left him there dumbfounded. She had to agree with it due to her father's condition but Taehyung never knew this

He thought that she was revenge on him and totally blamed her while not knowing anything.

Time skip

Marriage day.....

Walking down the aisle, Y/N held her dad's arm, tears already stuck in her eyes."My daughter looks so beautiful.""Dad, I love you." They both whispered among each other.

Taehyung was standing there waiting for her but his heart started doing back flips when he saw her.

The elegant white gown perfectly fit her curves showing her charismatic look just like an angel. Her hairs in a bun and some strands falling off her face. That Royal red lipstick made him more mesmerized by her beauty.

This feeling was different,a bit calming which he never felt with Jennie. Was he falling for her?

He shrugged those thoughts off when realisation hit him that he had to break up with Jennie just because she didn't deny marriage.The beautiful bride and always looking handsome groom stood in front of each other.

They completed their vows.

"Now you may kiss the bride,'' said the priest. Hearing this he slowly moved towards her and her face flushed red seeing him this close.

Snaking his hands to her tiny waist, he pulled
her closer and her hands rested on his muscular chest.Slowly leaning he gave her a peck on her left
cheek.

Whispering in her ears he said,"Did you
really think that i would kiss someone like
you,huh?" with a smirk plastered on his face
"As if I am dying to kiss you!" she whisper
yelled firing back.

"Welcome to hell Mrs.Kim." "Let's see Mr.kim."

Part 3 is posted!