When he became soft after the accident

KTH series #3
: taesxtales
:: Happy Reading.. ❤

" Can I talk to Y/N alone? " Taehyung asked as Yoongi nodded as Yoongi and Jungkook exited the room.

He sat beside Y/N as she turned her face towards the other side. "Look at me Y/N.." He said as she pouted and shook her head.

"I won't. " " I'm sorry, I didn't know you would get into an accident, but you see, Jennie was peeking from the other room so I just went with the flow, and you know how great my acting skills are. "

She turned around glaring at him, hoping he would get scared but instead he was suppressing his laughs. "Yahh! " " You look like an aNgRy cHicKen." He imitated his voice from an earlier incident as she slapped his arm.

"Owww.. " " Shut up! Here my arm is broken and all is you care about you acting skills! You'll sleep on couch for whole week! "

"Oh baby… then who will take care of you..? " *ring ring* "I'll take this call. " And he excused himself and went out of the room.

"Where did he go? " Jungkook asked while coming inside. "He had an call to attend. " " Guess what? I got your favourite meal. "

She grinned widely as she asked him what it could be and turned out it was her favourite fried chicken! ( I like that so I wrote.. You can assume your favorite instead)

" Quickly eat before Yoongi hyung Or Taehyung comes. " She squealed in happiness and as her right hand was injured, Jungkook feed her. "That's so tasty! " " Is it? " A third voice spoke from behind as she shivered hearing the voice.

"Ahh.. T-Tae.. Don't tell oppa.. Pls… " " Sure I won't. " He spoke as Jungkook looked at him nervously and quickly exited the room.

" This is the last time you eating this. Nothing till tomorrow. " She mumbled a small okay as he chuckled seeing her pout.

Time skip… ( discharge day..)

" You need to take care of her well." Yoongi and Jungkook said together as Taehyung nodded as they left. She went to unlock the door and eventually went inside.

She slowly started walking but lost balance and he quickly catched her.

"Watch out!" he said. He then suddenly carried her bridal style and took her upstairs.

"Hey w-what are you doing?Put me down."
"Let me make it right." She didn't understand what he meant but deep inside She was enjoying being like this.

Going upstairs he slowly put her on the bed making sure her arm didn't hurt."I'll sleep in your room on the couch until you get better,hm?""Can't you sleep beside me?" she whispered but loud enough for him to hear."Come on now let's sleep"saying he laid beside her.

"Good night."they said and drifted off to sleep. She felt safe when he was around her. She was thankful that she got into an accident and now he'll stay by her side. But who knew when will life take a turn?

"Hey,good morning princess".She was taken aback by his sudden voice.His tone was different,softer than before."Gosh! You scared me" "I am sorry."he said, smiling sheepishly.

"Come, let's brush your teeth." Before she could say anything he carried her to the washroom.

He placed her on the counter gently."Open your mouth,let me brush your teeth.""I can do it myself" "With that arm,you can't."

He brushed her teeth while she admired his beauty. He

asked,"Do you trust me?""Why are you ask-""Do you?""yes." "Then let me do it".

He started undressing her while her face flustered. His

touch made her melt away so did him. He felt

different,never in life he felt it with Jennie.

He carried her and made her sit in bathtub.. started

shampooing her and slowly massaging her hairs.

She felt good.

"I'll wait outside, once you are done call me"saying he went

out. She opened her leftover clothes and quickly freshened up while calling him.

He took her out and made her wear his large hoodie. She sat on bed and he gently dried her hairs.He took her to kitchen and made her sit on chair.

" You can cook?" "Yes,ofc" "Are you sure? You won't burn the house down, would you?" and she started laughing. He again made his straight face and she went mute.He let out a chuckle seeing her pouting.

"What are you making?Lemme taste it" She tasted it and made disgusted face"Yuck!Are you gonna give me that tasteless greens!?" "You have to eat it,doc has said.""Noll want chocolate"I said eat it quietly"he said coldly.

"Y-Yes""Good girl""Oh god his duality. How does he do that?""Did you said something?""No no.Let me eat those"

"Is it the last one?" "Yes" "Thank god it tasted like shit""Did you say something?"

"Ah can i get Chocolate now pwease?" He couldn't resist her cuteness and puppy eyes. Her pout made him wanna kiss her right away."Okay but you'll get only one" "THANK YOU, You are the best!"saying she quickly placed a soft peck on his cheek and ran towards the fridge.

Tae pov...

Aish Kim Y/N what are you doing to me? Your touch makes my heart go boom boom When you pecked i felt my heart doing back flips.I am falling for you.

"Tae, c'mon take a bite" he came out of his thought and saw the chocolate all over her face. Aish you are so cute.""C'mon eat this, it's tasty"

"Let me taste the one on your lips" Before she could react he pressed his lips unto her. She was shocked but gave in.A sweet yet
passionate kiss showing the emotions they couldn't show each other in person.After pulling away.he hugged her and stroked her hairs. He was about to speak something when he heard cute snores.

He took her to room and smiled liked an idiot Slowly he too drifted to his dream land.