When your son got kidnapped?

When your son got kidnapped but.

. #kth arranged husband series
: taesxtales
::Happy Reading..

"Tae- Taemin is with Jennie.. She called us."

2/8

Flashback.. 3 years ago

Y/N and Taehyung were married 4 years ago and they have a 3 year old kid, Taemin.

"Please.I don't want you to be involved in this babe. You need to take care of yourself." "No Taehyung. Jennie's family deserves after whatever they did to us and I'm not going to leave them. We will fight together."

She spoke as they both held hands and stared at each other. Soon, a muffled, cute voice was heard.

Their son was laughing and staring at them from his crib. "Oh.. Taemin woke up? Were mommy and daddy too loud?" She spoke but Taehyung came from behind and hugged her. "Mommy and Daddy will be too loud tonight baby." He said to his 4-month-old son only to get a slap on his chest.

Flashback 2 and half years ago,

"Please mom and Jungkook. Please take care of Taemin." She said as her eyes filled with tears. The sky was dark, loud thunder was heard and the kid was crying in his grandma's arms.

"Be careful Jungkook. I'm leaving it all to you." Taehyung said as he kissed his son's cheeks and left the place for his secret mission.

Flashback 6 months ago..

"There's an urgent meeting. Everyone must meet at exactly 8:30. The announcement was heard as everyone quickly reached the mentioned place.

Taehyung's dad and Jennie's dad were best friends. They both were more than best friends, like brothers. But one day, it was a party at Jenny's dad's place.

Jennie was a young adult back then and yes, Taehyung's girlfriend too. They both were busy talking and gossiping

"Junho! Welcome!" Jennie's dad(Gihun)greeted Taehyung's dad(Junho)as he smiled and hugged him. "Thanks for inviting me, Gihun!" He greeted them as they became busy at the party.They all were meeting their old friends and guests when Junho got a call. "Excuse Me Gihun-ah. I'll be right back." He said as Gihun nodded and he went out of the crowd to attend the call.

"Hello?... Yes.... Okay!" Junho talked over the call and went inside. He saw everyone busy chit chatting so he went upstairs.

Junho pov...

I got a call from Lia( Gihun's wife) saying she was upstairs and Jennie had fallen down. She tried calling Gi hun but he didn't pick up so she wanted me to come upstairs. So, I went to help her.

He went upstairs but no one was there, he knocked and went inside the room to check when he found Lia in a robe. "Oh I'm sorry. I'll go." He said and was walking away when Lia held his hand and pulled him.

"Junho! Oh my god, I've been longing for this time so much." She said seductively as he made a disgusting face, "You are married now Lia. Don't act like you did in your teenage years. You are a responsible wife, a mother and a woman. Behave maturely."He said while turning his face to the side when she held his cheeks. "Oh come on. Ik you need me. It's just that Gi hun is stopping you. I don't love him, I work for his enemy and soon he is gonna lose everything." She said as laughter was heard.

"No you cannot. I'll tell him everything." She pulled him and was forcing him. Things were scattered around the room as she stopped him from going anywhere.

Suddenly she pulled his tie as he fell on her and the door opened out of nowhere. "Baby. This Junho... I told you he is not a good person. He asked me to tell him your secret missions and documents and when I denied...He was forcing me..." She said while fake crying as Junho started laughing.

"Hahaha.. Stop your filthy acts Lia. You think he would trust you more than me. We all know who was forcing whom. You are the same as high school, a bitch-" And a tight slap landed on Junho's cheek.

"How could you..?" Gihun said as Junho looked at him betrayed. "At least listen to me. She's the same girl as she was in university-" "Not a word against my wife. And not Only you tried to harass my wife but also steal my important papers and secrets. How low could you go Junho!?""Don't speak shit before knowing the truth or else I'll forget you are my childhood best friend." "I don't care." Gihun said and started fighting with Junho as the whole room was chaos.

Lia, who was enjoying all this, quickly acted to call Taehyung. He came running and saw them fighting and ever since today they were rivals.

No longer, Gihun died during a mission and Jennie lived with her mom. Lia had a crush on Junho but he didn't like her because she was his bf's girlfriend, because she had proposed to Gihun earlier and they were official.

Lia had kidnapped Junho ( Mr. Kim) and hid him somewhere they all don't know. Now they want to find Mr. Kim before anything goes wrong.

"Morning sir. As per the information we have got, Mr.Kim is all well. They haven't attacked him so far. Yet we are trying to locate it but it isn't possible."

"What did you get hyung?" Taehyung asked while eyeing the eldest one. "There's a way. Get back together with Jennie and play this whole plot( whatever happened from the start till today.. (I'm too lazy to write)

"Do you think this will work?" "Yes.i hope so! As far as I know Jennie since childhood, try this, you'll definitely know about the things she has been hiding."

He nodded as everyone agreed and the whole drama was plotted.

Present..

"Tae.. How long will this last? I can't let Taemin alone anymore." Y/N said, almost on the verge of breaking down as he gently held her shoulders.

"It's just a matter of a few days and everything will be fine. Forgive me, for treating you so badly even if this was all an act, but trust me everything will be fine soon. And I won't let anyone touch you." He said while gritting teeth, probably having the flashbacks of earlier events as she hugged him, both spending some quality time alone.Timeskip..

"Tae.. I'll just walk around. Wanna come?" "You go, I'll just send these documentaries and be back to you." Y/N nodded and left the place.

"Y/N. I got a call from Hyung. Go safely to the room and I'll be back till night."

Taehyung said through the call as she hummed and went to the room.

Time Skip to night...

Taehyung came to the room and it was dark. He felt a presence on the bed and assuming it was Y/N, he slept after changing his clothes.

But the thing he didn't know was that actually there were just a few pillows covered in blankets and not actually Y/N.