When u both were forced to marry..

KTH series #1
:taesxtales
::Happy Reading

Author pov.....

Mr.Min held a great position of CEO in the company. He lost his wife 8 years ago in an accident. Currently he has a daughter Min Y/N of 22 years and a son Min Yoongi of 27 years who would accompany his company further.

Everything was going well until one day Mr.Min had a panic attack. Finding the reason,he lost his shares and his company is getting down slowly.

Mr.Kim, his best friend, came to meet him asap when he heard this news.He offered him if he could merge his company with him to which he couldn't deny.

Accept for the reason his daughter had to marry his son. But would Y/N accept? Or he will have to lose his company? How would he convince her? were the questions running in his mind.

"She won't accept!" "But dad,we need to convince her. Let's try" Both Son and father were fighting among their thoughts of telling their daughter.

"Dad, I'm home" Y/N said once she came from
somewhere. "Y/N quickly freshen up, we have something to talk to you about."

"Okay dad" Saying this she went to her room thinking if she had done something wrong.

Coming down she sat on the couch with her brother and father. "Say it dad." said Yoongi.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright" "Y/N, daughter as you know i lost my shares and now my company is in debt,i want you to marry Mr. Kim's son so that our company would be saved.

"But Dad-" "Y/N,understand. If he had a daughter
then i would have married her but the problem is he has a son, Please siso please"

"No!!!" she yelled and ran upstairs.

Now the situation is tense. They couldn't think
What could they do? They have to convince her somehow.

Meanwhile Mr.Kim pov...

I Have to convince him. I hope Y/N would accept. Already my son had been spoiled because of his girlfriend Jennie.

She is using him but he doesn't understand it.The only option to save him is to marry him to Y/N. She is a great girl.Indeed Min had taught her great things.

I hope everything works out well."Will he accept?" His wife asked him while keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"I don't know, but we have to do this so that he gets away from Jennie" "Let's see".

"No I won't!" "Kim you better not disobey me!" "You have to marry her"

"But dad I already have a girlfriend" "i don't know anything, you will have to do it" "But-" "NO!" Both son and father were arguing but little did they know that this Marriage is a must.

At Mr. Min's house........

Mr.Min pov...

"What will I do now? All my work has gone to waste." Y-Y/N-" and he fainted.

Y/N pov:

How could dad be like this? Doesn't he love me? But Should I marry that guy? Will this help dad? Oh god!

"Y/N! Dad FAINTED! COME QUICKLY WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR HOSPITAL!!" Yoongi
shouted from downstairs and left for hospital asap.

Timeskip at hospital...

"Doctor, what happend? How is he?" Yoongi and Y/N bursted up when doctor came

"He is in very critical condition. He got a panic attack twice. Please do not disobey him. Whatever he wants, let him get it. If he gets this attack again,we may lose him. Excuse me."

"D-Dad, all mistakes are mine. I am ready to marry him" she said. "Thank you, thank you, my daughter. I love you" ''I love you dad" I also love you both" said Yoongi. They all shared a family hug.

Few days later.......

"Taehyung please behave in front of them" "Whatever". Mr.Kim and Mr.Min decided to
meet up and let the kids meet too to manage
the wedding.

"Y/n! Are you ready? They are already here ''''Yes dad, I am coming." Mr. Kim already told the reason for getting married to them both and Min accepted it.

Yoongi had to attend the meeting so he went.
Y/N wore a knee length skirt and a top(dress in the next slide) and came down to find everyone sitting in the yard.

"Hello" "YOU!?" They both yelled at same

time."What are you doing here!?" "You both
know each other? asked Mrs.Kim. "Ohyes
aunty. I know him very well. Can we talk
separately?" "Sure".

"Oh Shit!" Taehyung whispered which only
Y/N heard.

Hey guys! As I already left Instagram, I'm continuing my leftover series here and I'll post more as well. Do vote and follow taesxtales