Chapter 25: Akane Kurokawa

A/N: 

A/N: 

This chapter was originally meant to be a long one but since it has to deal with a sensitive topic I decided to split it into parts to work with the different POVs and approach it properly.

This one, which is Chapter 25, will have a brief part of Akane's POV while Chapter 26 will expand on it in more detail since what will happen is not something to take lightly.

Chapter 27 will be the conclusion and aftermath.

This can be changed as I keep with the editing.

1

Akane (✲)

I always try my best to improve my acting, practicing the day after before I go to bed with a lingering hope that someday I will have a big role.

Unfortunately, I haven't made any noticeable progress in the reality show in I'm.

My manager got yelled at because I hadn't gotten even 10 minutes of screen time on the show. All because of me.

Even with the help of Mem-san and Aqua-san, I feel so powerless.

Right now the pair of Yuki-san and Nobuyuki-kun has spiked in popularity because Kengo-kun has shown signs of jealousy causing a love triangle to form. 

Despite Yuki-san not being an actress like me, she managed to be the gamemaster with her flirty character that kept the excitement on the show.

Thanks to that, the show has gradually gained popularity among people our age. 

I admire her and want to be like her, but my pride as an actress tells me I have to improve and become better than her. 

I wonder why I'm so different from Yuki. I need to stand out more than her.