Chapter 20: Intruder

Nino (ʚɞ)

When did I start liking him? He was so kind to me when I was staying at the hospital and after returning home he kept constantly visiting me day after day. 

I really enjoyed those days and thought they wouldn't get any better when he suddenly told me he liked me and asked me out. Despite my previous dispositions and words against him and his friend, I said yes immediately.  I don't know what got into me but I'm so happy.

I admit that when he told me he was going to be in a dating reality show I got really worried because he would cheat on me when we just started dating, but even so, he reassured me by telling me that everything would be under control for me not to worry. Still, I feel a bit troubled with what might come in that show. 

What if a girl likes him during the show and they begin a relationship? 

What if he does too? 

I couldn't sleep well that day. But of course, I trust him. 

I decided I wouldn't tell any of my sisters about us for now, not because I didn't want them to know, it's just because this happened so quickly they might doubt his intentions and antagonize him. There's another reason though, I'm afraid of what Papa might do to him if I share the news.

Leaving all of that aside, I did feel some connection with Aqua when we first met but I wouldn't have thought this could happen. Still, I'm so happy right now. I just hope my face doesn't give it away to everyone.

...

1

Today is Sunday morning and I invited Kana-senpai and Ruby to our apartment so we can all watch the first episode of the reality together with my sisters. 

Aa-kun said he wouldn't come today because he had something else to do, the same went with Uesugi.

I think he's just shy because in this type of show, you have to say embarrassing stuff and have to act like a complete extrovert to attract the attention of the viewers. Aa-kun is not that type of person so he's probably embarrassed about it. 

I wanted to see his flustered face though. I think it was going to be really cute.  It's a shame. 

I heard some knocks on the door.