Chapter 5

It was around 9 pm, Colton was pacing around his room. He had packed all his belongings and was restlessly looking at the time. He was offered by Dominic to join the pack for dinner, but he had declined. Ever since his conversation with Wyatt, he wasn't able to face Dominic anymore. Everytime he looked at him there was an eerieful surrounding attached to him.

.............................

It was around 11:30, Colton slowly sneaked to the basement. There was no way he could go out of the packhouse unnoticed through the front door. Regardless of how dark the night became, the guards remained vigilant and watchful. His only escape was through the backdoor of the basement. He slowly crept out of the basement and sneaked towards the forest. Keeping in mind the heightened senses of the werewolves he tried to make as less sound as possible. When he was halfway towards Wyatt's hut, he made a run for it. He reached there around 11:45.

"Good you are early.", Wyatt said. "Here take this.", he said as he handed him another bag.

"What's this?", Colton asked.

Wyatt opened the bag and showed him the contents.

"Here is a phone. Switch it on only when you reach your destination. And remember never ever call me. Okay. Never.", he said. Colton nodded.

"But....how do I switch it on?", Colton asked. Wyatt stared at him bluntly, thinking he was joking, but looking at the confused teen he figured that the teen was dead serious.

"You never had a phone?!"

"They never gave me one.", Colton replied.

Wyatt sighed and took out a phone from his pocket and showed Colton. "Here look at this small button here. If you press it for a long time your phone will start. You can see now that I am pressing it, three options are showing. You can switch it off using the first button. You can swipe up like this and press this button to call someone okay?"

Colton nodded as he diligently heard all the information given to him.

"Once you press that button, you will see a contact named Unknown. Call that number and say my name. On the other hand of the phone my daughter Olivia, will answer. Ask her to meet you. She will send someone for you.", Wyatt said.

Wyatt took out a file with a few papers in it. "Here are your documents. This is your passport. This is your ticket. All your other official documents are here. From now on you are officially, Nelson Powell. Colton Reed, doesn't exist anymore. Am I clear?", Wyatt asked.

Colton nodded.

"So Nelson are you ready?", Wyatt asked.

Colton nodded his head and took out some money from his pocket.

"What's that for?", Wyatt asked.

"Your payment...?"

"Are you kidding me? Put that away kid. I don't need it. All I need is for you to be safe. You see that trail of tyres. Follow those. You will get to the station. Board the train you see okay! It's already 12:05. You better hurry, the train will arrive within five minutes."

Colton hurried towards the trail. But before he left he looked back at the man once again. The man who helped him. He ran to him and hugged him tightly.