Chapter 270 - Wedding [03]

Start from the beginning

Wen Ran immediately looked at him with wide eyes: "Qi Yunjing, where is your face?"

Qi Yunjing said heartily, "Why do you need face when you are asking for a husband?"

Seeing that Wen Ran was not going to admit his guilt, Qi Yunjing pointed to the mobile phone not far away that had run out of power and automatically shut down and said: "There is evidence that you took off my clothes and pushed me on the bed. You used force on me. I can't beat you, so you have to be responsible for me!"

Wen Ran was completely shocked by Qi Yunjing's shamelessness. He did it and even filmed it. He couldn't help but wonder if Qi Yunjing had any special hobbies. After all, it's not just a day or two for him to lose his character. It's not impossible if he has any special hobbies.

Seeing Wen Ran's eyes, Qi Yunjing said quickly: "I just want to propose to you. I want to record a video of you agreeing to my proposal and putting on the ring on your own initiative. In case you won't admit it tomorrow morning. How will I know that you don't agree, and just push me to bed..."

Qi Yunjing spoke softer and quieter, and Wen Ran kicked him under the quilt: "You are still aggrieved?"

Qi Yunjing quickly smiled and hugged the person into his arms: "Of course, let's get married. After marriage, our life will be the same as before. You can do whatever you want. I will support you. If you want to have a career, I will accompany you. 

"If you don't want to move, I will fill the house with what you like. Let you lie in the little garden full of flowers and bask in the sun every day. If you want to go out to play, we will go wherever there is delicious food. 

"If you want a child, we will adopt one and raise him as your own, or if you don't want, then we will be just two people in this life. 

"When the time comes, if you go first, wait for me on the Huangquan Road. I will definitely come soon and never let you be alone and lonely."

Wen Ran muttered in a low voice: "A man's mouth is a trick."

Qi Yunjing smiled and said: "But who in front of you would dare to tell lies."

Wen Ran lay down with his back to Qi Yunjing. 

He felt that the drunkenness was not over yet. He was groggy, and his brain didn't have the energy to think. He might actually agree after some persuasion from Qi Yunjing, so he just stopped talking and closed his eyes to sleep. 

Qi Yunjing didn't bother him, he just hugged him tightly in his arms. 

Before he met Wen Ran, he never knew that love could become so greedy. Wen Ran was obviously by his side and in his arms, but he still felt that he was far away. 

The feeling of not being close enough makes him want to rub the person into his body, blend into his bones and blood, and possess him fully and completely.

-

The atmosphere is very mysterious, just like aura that can't be seen or touched, but can be felt as a substance. 

Just like now. Wen Ran has a cold face, and his brother's expression seems to have nothing extra, but Yan Zhe still seemed to see his brother wagging his tail happily, showing a sense of pride and inexplicable possessiveness.

After all, he was a person in the circle. Even if he had no actual combat experience, he had saw few times on paper, so he subconsciously looked at Wen Ran's...walking posture. 

Well, nothing seems to have changed. It's the same as usual. He doesn't even pause when he sits down. 

Yan Zhe silently withdrew his gaze and lamented that he was too sensitive.