Saiyan invasion: The Attack of the space Warriors

The Z Fighters had spent an entire year training to hone their skills and develop their abilities. They were eager to test their newly acquired powers and believed that they could handle any challenge that came their way. However, fate had other plans for them. A thunderous explosion rocked the city, sending shockwaves throughout the streets and causing buildings to shake. The Z Fighters knew what they had to do - protect their city and its inhabitants - and immediately sprang into action.

As they approached the source of the explosion, their hearts pounded with anticipation. They sensed the energy signature and knew that they were about to face an unknown danger, but they were undeterred. Their extensive training had taught them to be fearless in the face of adversity, and they were ready to do just that.

Suddenly, two figures appeared before them. They were Nappa and Vegeta, two powerful warriors from another planet. Without any hesitation, Nappa rushed toward the Z Fighters, attacking them with incredible speed and agility. Tien was kicked into the ground with a thunderous blow, while Krillin was punched away with a force that sent him flying.

Caught off guard by Nappa's sudden attack, the Z Fighters quickly regrouped and prepared to face their opponents, knowing that the battle ahead was going to be fierce and challenging. They were determined to protect their planet and the people they loved, no matter what.

The fight was intense and brutal, with both sides exchanging powerful blows. But things took a turn for the worse as Nappa, with his brute strength, chopped off Tien's arm and easily killed Yamcha. As he knocked out Krillin, it seemed as though the end was near for the human Z Fighters. However, just as Nappa was about to finish off the last of them, Raditz appeared in front of him, creating a momentary pause in the battle.

Raditz, who was once part of the Saiyan crew, had come to Earth to recruit his brother, Goku, and bring him back to their home planet. However, when he saw Nappa and Vegeta attacking the Z Fighters, he decided to step in and help them out. Raditz greeted Nappa with a smug smile, saying "Hmm, long time no see Nappa," while Nappa laughed, thinking this battle would be easy for him. But in a split second, Raditz punched Nappa in the gut, sending him flying into a mountain, breaking it to rubble.

Nappa, who was stunned by Raditz's power, rushed toward him, but Raditz easily dodged the attack and then barraged Nappa, making his face a bloody mess. Then he sweep-kicked him and uppercut him into the sky, followed by firing a ki beam that erased Nappa from existence. The Z Fighters, who were watching the battle unfold, stood in awe of Raditz's incredible power and skill. They knew that they had just witnessed something truly remarkable, and they were grateful for Raditz's help in defeating Nappa and Vegeta.

As Piccolo and Gohan arrived, Piccolo decided to take on Vegeta. He rushed in and traded blows with Vegeta, who was slightly holding back. Piccolo managed to kick Vegeta into the ground, but Vegeta fired a ki blast that obliterated his arm. However, Piccolo's Namekian regeneration ability allowed him to regenerate his arm.

As they rushed back at each other, Vegeta had the upper hand in power and speed, but Piccolo had the skill to keep up. Piccolo landed a barrage and then kicked Vegeta through multiple mountains.

As Vegeta rushed back toward Piccolo, now using his full power, he overpowered Piccolo and knocked him away to the ground, then uppercut him and slammed him back down. But Piccolo stretched out his limbs and grabbed Vegeta, throwing him to the ground, creating a dust plume as Piccolo got out of the dust. They then began to trade blows once again.

As Piccolo fired a ki blast that destroyed some of Vegeta's armor, Vegeta kicked Piccolo away and rushed at him. Piccolo barely managed to dodge and kicked Vegeta. Then he gut-punched Vegeta, but Vegeta headbutted him and haymaker Piccolo away into a mountain, leaving Piccolo to start to transform.