5 Year TimeSkip power levels (update 3)

In a time-skip spanning 5 years, Akira, Goku, and Piccolo train tirelessly to hone their skills and prepare for any potential danger that may arise. During one of their daily training sessions, Akira suggests to Bulma, whom he is in a relationship with at the time, to create a gravity machine that would intensify gravity and increase its power. After entering the training room, Goku, Piccolo, and Akira start to train at 24x gravity. At first, they struggle to move under such intense conditions, but after a few minutes, they become accustomed to the increased gravity and train as if it were normal. Every day, they increase their gravity, pushing their limits and testing their endurance. Moreover, whenever Goku and Akira sustain injuries during their training, they consume a Senzu Bean to heal them to maximum HP and give them a massive Zenkai boost each time.

Additionally, Kami teleports the trio to the Other World, where they train under King Kai to learn the spirit bomb and Kaioken. King Kai teaches them how to combine their Ki with the energy from all living things to create the Spirit Bomb, a powerful technique that can obliterate even the strongest opponents. He also teaches them how to use the Kaioken, a technique that amplifies their power and speed for a limited time. The trio trains rigorously for three years, mastering these techniques and pushing their limits beyond what they thought was possible.

After three years of rigorous training, their power levels have increased dramatically, and they are as follows (weakened forms are not included in power scaling base and transformations):

Akira: 35856

Akira (weakened): 30000

Akira (raged boost): 60000

Akira (Ikari): 358560

Akira (??? 3% power lended): 1649376

(My art )

Goku: 21817.6

Goku (weakened): 17689.5

Goku (Ikari): 218176

Goku (kaioken x 2): 43635.2

Piccolo: 16000

Piccolo (weakened): 14839.5

Piccolo (Asura form): 19000

Furthermore, their fellow Z fighters and the Saiyans' power levels are as follows:

Vegeta: 18000

Vegeta (Galick Gun) : 30000

Vegeta(Great Ape) 180000

Nappa: 5000

Tien: 3294

Krillin: 3309

Yamcha: 2942

This intense training has undoubtedly improved their physical and mental abilities, ensuring they are well equipped to face any challenges that come their way. The trio is now stronger, faster, and more skilled than ever before, and their combined power is a force to be reckoned with.