Sleepover from Hell

Start from the beginning

Angel Dust, shaking his head, suggests an alternative.

Angel Dust: "But that's for later! Right now, let's have some fun!"

Y/N, intrigued by the prospect, inquires further.

Y/N: "What do you suggest we do for fun?"

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Angel Dust proposes a classic party game.

Angel Dust: "I have an idea. How about we play Seven Minutes in Heaven?"

Y/N, unfamiliar with the game, expresses his ignorance.

Y/N: "Seven Minutes in Heaven? I've never heard of that back where I come from."

Angel Dust, leaning in close and whispering suggestively into Y/N's ear, assures him with a sly grin.

Angel Dust: "Don't worry. I'll make sure it's an experience you won't forget. I'll be gentle."

A loud, intrusive knock resonates through the room, startling Angel Dust from his contemplation. He strides over to the door, a mix of surprise and irritation etched across his features, swinging it open to reveal Charlie, adorned in a red demon bunny hooded onesie pajama with furry paws, her face beaming with excitement as she juggles an array of items in her arms.

Angel Dust: "What the hell do you want?"

Charlie, undeterred by Angel's less-than-welcoming demeanor, breezes past him with a cheerful greeting.

Charlie: "We're here for the sleepover!"

Angel stands in the doorway, bewildered and annoyed, as Charlie makes herself at home.

Angel Dust: "What?!"

Y/N interjects, attempting to diffuse the situation with a casual explanation.

Y/N: "Oh, yeah, I invited her. Hope you don't mind."

Angel Dust's confusion only deepens as he processes this new development.

Angel Dust: "Of course I mind! Wait, what did you mean by 'we'?"

Before he can receive a satisfactory answer, Vaggie strides in, donning an oversized black hoodie and sweatpants, adding to Angel's growing sense of incredulity.

Angel Dust: "Wait, hold on!"

Following Vaggie, Husk and Niffty make their entrance, Husk in a plain white shirt and flannel pajama bottoms, while Niffty wears a quaint nightgown, their presence overwhelming Angel Dust's attempts to maintain order.

Angel Dust: "Stop!"

Finally, Sir Pentious slithers in, donning his nightcap hat pajamas, accompanied by his four Egg Boys, all clad in their own pajama attire. Angel resigns himself to the inevitable chaos, his protests falling on deaf ears.

Angel Dust: "I give up..."

But as he moves to close the door, he is halted by the unexpected appearance of Alastor, dressed in old-timey pajamas, his grin unnerving.

Angel Dust: "You too?"

Alastor responds with a sinister chuckle, slipping past Angel and into the fray.

Alastor: "Well, of course, my dear effeminate fellow! I wouldn't miss this for the world! Haha!"

With a resigned sigh, Angel finally shuts the door, accepting the inevitable pandemonium that awaits within. Angel Dust, resigned to the unexpected turn of events, muses with a tinge of disappointment.