NOTICE

Hey guys, I just wanna tell you that I'll be editing this story part by part.

If you did get a notification about the edit of the part 1 then that's great! But don't worry, I will just be editing the mistakes, grammatical errors, and possibly add a few words on each parts where I see fit.

Well, I'm in a middle of re-reading this and boy I was frowning the whole time 😂 so expect that there will be minor changes made.

I am still wondering why the hell did I add such absurd details when I was writing the first few parts in 2021.

And I'm also glad to inform you guys that I will be continuing this story 😌 yey!

I do apologise for dropping this off for a long time but I do have time to spare now so I'll try to catch up and finish it.

But anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day today. I would love to see and read comments soon because I missed reading your feedbacks A LOT.

And knowing that there are still people who are currently reading this story makes me feel very happy.

Well, going back, stay tuned for Lin and the other Sakusas mentioned in the story. Watch out for Kiyoomi's childhood too! ☺️

That's it for now, some might get notifications about updating the parts so I apologise in advance!