Part 37

A/N: It's been a while! I was caught up with so many things in real life so I was unable to touch my stories but here I am updating! I hope you like it.

Enjoy Reading!

Lin was biting his fingernail. Anxious about something that he's unaware of.

He'd been noticing Kiyoomi's behavior these past few days. He often goes out without telling him and sometimes brushing him off.

Lin groaned.

"Relax, Lin." Matthew, one of Kiyoomi's toughest business competitor, and Lin's lover. "I've hired an investigator to look into his former secretary's whereabouts."

"What? Why Atsumu? Shouldn't we be focusing with Kiyoomi?" Lin rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair. "I've been lingering around him and it's sickening. My pheromones have no effect on him either!" Lin proceeds to release his very enticing pheromones.

Matthew flinched. "Stop that." He sipped wine. "That's really suspicious as well. Even a dominant omega like you have no effect on him." He said.

Lin felt proud being called dominant. But irritated at the same time because even though he's a dominant, he can't control Kiyoomi.

"You said he's acting strange isn't it?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah... He usually stays in our hotel room to work but lately, he goes out every single day to supervise the construction." Lin said.

Matthew sighed. "Hah..."

'I can't believe this dominant omega is so fucking dumb. Of course he was needed there, it's his brother's soon to be property after all.' He thought.

"That's quite normal for a CEO, love." Matthew smiled. "Well, it will be strange if he remembered his memories in a short period of time, given the impact he felt when I ran him over." He said.

Lin sat on his lap and chuckled. "Alright, that's reassuring, love."

"Good, then behave well. Once you two are finally married, we can transfer everything he has into my name and kill him. So you better be patient."

Lin nodded and blushed, smelling Matthew's pheromones.

"Kiss me."

"You don't need to ask." Matthew smirked and lavishly kissed Lin.

-

Meanwhile, Atsumu just finished ironing his boys' uniforms.

"It's warm." Kiyoshi commented.

He smiled and went to the sofa to arrange their backpacks when he suddenly found candies.

"They were from Mr. Cool Guy, mama. He gave us treats after we performed in school!" Kiyoshi said.

Kazuko nodded.

Atsumu frowned at that. 'What the hell is happening?' He thought.

"From now on, don't go near that man." Atsumu said.

"But why? Mr. Cool Guy is nice. It would be fun if he's our dad."

That made his fists clenched.

Kiyoomi is indeed their dad but knowing he's with someone else makes him feel like he's bad person.

'I won't ever ruin someone else's relationship.' He thought.

"Son," He knelt in front of Kiyoshi and Kazuko. "That man is married to someone else..." He said.

"What is married?"

Kazuko pouted. "It's a bond between two people before having babies."

"Then mama, did you marry our dad too?" Kiyoshi grinned.

Atsumu sighed. "No... I- I don't know your d-"

Suddenly, the honk of the school bus saved him from saying the truth because as much as possible, he doesn't want them knowing it since they're still so young.

"Goodbye mama! See you later." The twins said in unison like it's been their routine whenever they go to school.

He waved at them and watched them get inside the bus.

Atsumu sighed. He doesn't know what to do anymore. Suddenly, the thought of Kiyoomi marrying Lin makes him sick.

"Hah..." He shook his head.

But it's been 5 years... he obviously didn't hear anything from him, he also disappeared from the public media.

And the latest news about him was his engagement with Lin being true and a grand wedding will be expected.

'Their relationship must've been kept secret.' He thought. 'Well it's not my concern anymore. I don't want to ruin any relationships, ties and family just because I have children with Kiyoomi.' He thought.

He grunted and ruffled his hair. "But I want what's the best for my children and I, alone, wouldn't be enough to fill in every single shallow corners in their life."

Atsumu wanted to be selfish.

He really wanted to own what's his.

But...

Was it ever his to begin with?

Or he just unconsciously stole something from someone?

It was confusing for him.

Kiyoomi wasn't ever his.

He belonged to somebody else even before they met.

But looking back... if Kiyoomi asked him to be with him, or just tell him he loves him, he would've leave everything behind just to be with him.

He chuckled at that thought. "I didn't know I was this cheesy." He drank a glass of water and went out to go to the resort.

Atsumu was preoccupied in his whole shift.

"You seemed gloomy, young man." An elder woman who was a guest in their resort spoke to him. "I can sense the hesitance in your eyes."

Atsumu was stunned. "H-how did you know?" He asked.

"Well, I was a fortune teller to before." The elder laughed. "Give me your hand, young man." She said.

Atsumu gave his hand and watched the woman caress his palm. "Such a callous palm, you must be hardworking for your children."

'What... it's my first time meeting her yet she already knows I had children...' he thought.

"Hm.." She paused and smiled. "There will be challenges, a lot of challenges, ahead of you. Strengthen your heart and mind, not just for you but for your children as well. In that way, you can only achieve what you wanted the most for yourself and for them."

Atsumu doesn't feel like the woman was lying. "What I wanted for myself..." He whispered.

The elder woman brushed her finger on his palm and looked at him. "Do not give up." She whispered and pinched his cheek. "If I was as young as you, I would definitely marry you. Hoho."

Atsumu smiled at that. "Thank you..."

The woman nodded and left.

"Inay, akala ko ho ba ay titigil na kayo sa panghuhula dahil sobrang accurate ng mga sinasabi nyo? Baka mapahamak pa kayo n'yan." The elder woman's son spoke.

[Trans: Ma, I thought you quitted fortune telling because your divinations are so accurate? It might put you in a dangerous situation, you know?]

The elder woman just chuckled. "There was something about that child that I looked into his palms." She paused. "He will get the life he deserve someday."

-

A/N: This had like 3-5 revisions before coming up with this one. I'm pretty satisfied with it!

What are your thoughts with Lin's true colors? Let me know in the comment section so I can read them.