Part 10

A/N: I don't really get why people say this fanfic is white-based. Look, for the ninth time, I explained their family structure, their beliefs and tradition and for those people who said they're white, then don't read this fanfic. I don't need any criticism from any of you because I'm writing it according to what I like. You guys really like to make my mood awful.

A/N: Erin's family, the Montenegros are also Asian family, her surname might sound Spanish or what, but she is half Japanese since her mother is Japanese and her father was originally from the Philippines. Don't fucking comment and complain about this fanfic having white-based names or I'll personally visit you every night.

Anyway, enjoy reading.

"What? Is this real, Kiyoomi?" Dylan asked, the middle aged man was quite proud that his brilliant son is now in a relationship. "Who's this person?"

Kiyoomi cleared his throat. "So this just proves that the purpose of the gathering here is all about me, getting married, I thought it would only be me, the shareholders and Daiki." He paused. "I'm afraid I can't disclose my lover's identity."

"What do you mean, grandson?" His grandfather asked with a frown on his face.

"My lover's life would be exposed to the public and it would be hellish for him to be dragged into this mess without his consent."

"Wait Kiyo, did you just say he?" Kiera frowned and blinked.

"Yes, so I want father and granddad to stop setting up blind dates for me. You didn't know how hard it was for him to understand my situation." Kiyoomi eyed him. "Let's go."

Atsumu nodded and followed his boss, he heard them calling him to come back but Kiyoomi didn't look back.

Inside the elevator, the both of them are silent. Atsumu's mind wondered who that person was because Kiyoomi himself looked so confident when he said that he has a lover.

He couldn't think of anyone, maybe that man is really awesome because he made this cold ice beside him melt.

He secretly sighed.

"What are you thinking?" Kiyoomi asked without looking at him.

"Pardon?" He flinched. "Ah- none."

"You must be tired. You can rest when we return to the suite." Kiyoomi said.

"Thank you sir but I'll go home-"

"No, you'll do some reports and your house is far from here."

"But there's no traffic so it'll be fine- and I can do it at home."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear any excuses." Kiyoomi stepped out as soon as the elevator ding.

He stepped out as well. "I don't really know what he's thinking.." He whispered and continued following his boss.

Upon arriving at the suite, Atsumu almost drops his jaw at how beautiful the interior is.

"Stop spacing out and do your job, also, call Erin and tell her to come here."

Atsumu nodded. "Yes sir."

"Also, use the study inside that room." He said and pointed to the door near him. "If you ever need anything, just dial the phone near the door to call for a staff member. Do not bother me while I'm resting."

"Noted sir." Atsumu nodded and went to the study room. He's quite happy to know that something didn't change after that night when they had sex. Automatically, his cheeks reddened at that thought. "Ugh, stop."

Atsumu did what he was told, he called Erin to summon her as soon as possible and just did his work which was a ton.

He spent his night working on the things he had missed. At exactly 12, he finished everything. To tell the truth, he kinda missed working.