Part 13

A/N: Hey, if ever you're receiving notifications upon the republished chapters, I'm very sorry for that but as I reread the story, it makes me cringe a lot so I have to at least make some changes before continuing the story.

Enjoy Reading!

After finishing his duties, Atsumu felt exhausted all of a sudden. It's been a whole month since the news spread. Until now, Kiyoomi is still 'dating' Lin Matsumoto and every single day, Erin would just grunt and show her irritation whenever Lin's not around.

From what he heard, Lin Matsumoto's family is one of the biggest partners of the Sakusa's so that's why Kiyoomi couldn't easily turn him down like what he did before when they're still studying. Lin is still so obsessed with Kiyoomi according to Erin. He would follow Kiyoomi everywhere.

Even having such a beautiful face, blonde hair and porcelain skin, Lin sure is pretty which was a common trait of a dominant and powerful omega.

"Ugh, why is Lin always in the office? Can't he take the hint that this is an omega-free company?" Erin said after she got back from the public office.

Atsumu turned his head to look at her.

"The other employees are reacting to Lin's pheromones spreading around and it might cause something serious." Erin fanned herself with her hand. "But I'm amazed Mr. Sakusa can withstand that scent. Even though I hate Lin, he's still one of those high ranking omegas in business society and a dominant omega from his family, you know? His pheromones are kinda seductive. Haaa... good thing I'm a beta." Erin sat on the couch.

Well, come to think of it, does Erin not know about Kiyoomi not being able to smell pheromones?

"Seems like it." He answered.

The door of their office opened and Mr. Shin entered. "Goodness, you guys are both here. Mr. Sakusa requests for both of you."

Again?

-

"My father wants me to go on a business trip."

A business trip? Both Erin and Atsumu are inside the boss' office.

Erin nodded. "Okay sir, I shall prepare your documents as soon as possible," she paused, "where does it going to take place?"

"In the Philippines. My dad wants me to check if there's any business opportunity there to explore."

Atsumu just listened to the two discussing everything about the trip. "And... I want both of you and Atsumu to come along."

Atsumu jolted. "Pardon sir?"

"You heard me, I need you both to go with me to the Philippines." Kiyoomi gazes at Erin. "It's your home country isn't it? You'll do good as a tour guide. We're not going there just for the business opportunities, I'll also take this as a vacation."

"Yes, sir. I would be delighted." Erin nodded and smiled at Atsumu. "Have you been to the Philippines before?" She asked.

"Ahh... not yet." He said.

Erin chuckled. "Then this trip would be awesome."

"But what about my nephew?" Atsumu frowned. "May I ask how many days it will take?"

Kiyoomi cleared his throat as the irritation gushed down inside his body. "About a week or two."

"Then I'm sorry but I can't go. I can't leave my nephew behind." Atsumu bowed. "Excuse me for my rudeness but I'll be taking my leave."

"Haaah. So it's just me again." Erin whispered and when she looked at her boss, Kiyoomi seemed really irritated.

"Find a suitable babysitter for his nephew." Kiyoomi said.