Part 26

Enjoy Reading!

How many days has it been? Atsumu lost count of it. He could only see that the sky cleared up from the large glass window from the master's bedroom but the waves are just too scary.

His whole body aches making him unable to move. "Please... stop..." He begged because he couldn't come anymore.

It was an early morning yet Kiyoomi wanted to pound him already. He's still like under some
kind of spell making him stubborn and won't even listen to him.

Once again, Kiyoomi's shaft went into his sore hole.

'How is he still moving and raring to go even when they haven't eaten anything these past few days? Just water.' Atsumu thought as his eyes watered because of the dryness.

With all his might, he pushed his boss back and tried his best to stand up. "This... won't do, Mr. Sakusa. Let me help you." He said and knelt in front of Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi seemed stunned by that despite not being himself, he stayed sitting at the edge of the bed and watched Atsumu do his thing.

His cock was rock hard but it's too dry to push inside him. Atsumu slowly licked its tip and sucked it, licking the small hole on the center of the head inside his mouth.

"Ahh..." Kiyoomi moaned.

Atsumu caressed the length up and down with his hand while licking and kissing the tip.

His pheromones are still strong and messed up but not as strong as that day his rut started.

Atsumu took it inside his mouth, trying to widen his mouth more than usual, avoiding his teeth to scrape its skin.

He was stunned when Kiyoomi's hand flew over his head and gripped on his hair. "Ughh..."

Hearing Kiyoomi's moans makes Atsumu horny. 'Goddamn it.' He frowned as he closed his eyes and took it fully inside his mouth.

He gagged and choked on it, he could feel his throat tightening up around its head. Atsumu wanted to pull it out but before he could do that, Kiyoomi's both hands pushed his head into his length, deepening his dick inside his mouth.

He couldn't breathe.

Atsumu could only push him away but it didn't work, his hands slightly punching and slapping his thighs didn't work on him as well.

The speed of Kiyoomi's harsh and hard thrusts makes him wanna pass out, again. But he heard something from his mouth.

"Just- ahh.. Just a little bit longer." Kiyoomi's hoarse voice echoed in his ear along with the sudden release of strong pheromones which made Atsumu cum without touching himself.

Afterwards, he felt sticky liquid gushing on throat followed by Kiyoomi's hoarse moans.

Atsumu had no choice but to swallow it and cough afterwards. That was an intense blowjob. He wiped the tears building up under his eyes and looked at Kiyoomi.

Wow— he's still hard.

His whole body was shaking already yet Kiyoomi still wants to fuck him.

Atsumu only had one last resort.

"I'm very sorry for this Mr. Sakusa." He gulped and punched him on the cheek hard enough to make him pass out.

-

"Aren't we supposed to go on the island?! The rain stopped, so what are we waiting for?!" Lin, who's been holing up in his room for days has finally come down.