Part 30

A/N: It's been a month since I updated the last part. I hope you enjoy this even if it's short! This is just a head start of what will happen next so it's short, I hope you take time reading this.

Enjoy Reading!

A few more days had passed and Kiyoomi was still residing in Miya's humble home. But as the day went by, Kiyoomi seemed to be more anxious about something.

"Are you alright?" Atsumu asked, one morning with a cup of hot coffee in his hand. "You don't look so good, is it about your dad or grandfather?"

But Kiyoomi just sighed and looked at him. "Atsumu," He stopped talking. 'Will you run away with me?' The following phrases were spoken in his mind. In the end, Kiyoomi just let out a deep breath and smiled. "It's nothing. I appreciate your concern."

Atsumu wondered what's with him but he felt a sudden desire to vomit. "I- I think I'll have to excuse myself." He said and covered his mouth with his hand.

By the time he reached the bathroom, he didn't vomit at all. "Was I imagining it?" He frowned and shook his head. "It's impossible." He convinced himself.

At lunch, Kiyoomi barely touched his food, leading Atsumu to think that there's really something wrong that he has to know.

Some time later, he saw Kiyoomi outside the house, talking to someone on his new phone. Atsumu couldn't hear anything about the conversation nor what Kiyoomi was saying but judging from his gestures, it seems like there's a terrible problem.

It's true that curiosity kills the cat. That's what Atsumu was feeling at that moment.

Later that evening, he talked to Kiyoomi.

"Is there something happening at work?" He asked, preparing the blanket.

"No, it's not that, Atsumu. It's just a minor issue about my family." Kiyoomi replied without looking at him.

"Are you sure?" Atsumu sighed. "Uhh anyway, I'm planning to go to the company to get some of my stuff."

Kiyoomi immediately shifted his looks to him. "No, don't go. What if you ran into my dad? He's the one handling SGC now that I'm away."

"Then? What would happen if I ran into Mr. Dylan? Is there something you're not telling me, mr. Sakusa?" He frowned.

"Let me handle this, Atsumu." Kiyoomi stood up from the small couch in the room and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "We'll get your stuff from the company after I solve this problem." He said, caressing his hair.

"Let's go to sleep." Kiyoomi added as he laid on the bed.

Atsumu couldn't do anything about it and just laid beside him. He wasn't sleepy because his mind had a lot of questions.

'Hah... What are we though? We're not a couple. Just...' He closed his eyes shut. 'Just a boss-employee relationship with benefits. Nothing more.'

The next day, Atsumu woke up early. The man beside him was deep asleep so he took the opportunity to leave.

"Don't tell Mr. Sakusa I went to SGC." He whispered to Osamu before he left.

"What are you trying to do, Tsumu?" Osamu asked.

"I can't just sit here. I know something is wrong and it's bothering me. I have to know what it is." He replied and hopped to the taxi.

Atsumu prepared himself if things got worse. 'Whether it is something that'll hurt me, I'll have to accept it.' He thought.

It has been an hour and the taxi was in front of the building. He went out after giving the payment and dashed to the entrance.

"Good morning, Mr. Miya." The guard greeted him. He just nodded and went straight to the elevator.

His heart was pounding without any specific reason. He sighed after hearing the sound of the elevator.

Atsumu went out and while he's walking on the hallway to Erin's secretarial room, it was slightly opened and it seemed like she's talking to someone.

"Things are getting worse. The Matsumoto's are getting desperate to find Kiyoomi." It was Flynn's voice.

Atsumu frowned and eavesdropped. 'Why are the Matsumoto's looking for Mr. Sakusa?' He thought.

"Sir, I'll do my best to get in touch with Sir Kiyoomi." It was Erin's voice.

"Also, make sure you're eating regularly. Look at you, you're so thin and exhausted." Flynn tsked.

Erin didn't reply so Atsumu took a peek at the room and saw what Flynn was talking about. Erin looked different. She's so thin and there are dark bags under her eyes.

"I'm alright, sir." She said. "But what do you think will happen if sir Kiyoomi returns?"

Flynn sighed. "I honestly don't want him back because if he comes back, the wedding will come true." He said.

Even if Atsumu wasn't certain, his heart ached after hearing that.

"I don't want Sir Kiyoomi to end up with Lin." Erin replied. "He's starting to act more like a human... He's choosing the things he wants and yet..."

"I know, you've been with Kiyoomi since we were little, you treated him as your friend and a brother." Flynn nodded. "I'll talk to granddad about the marriage between Kiyo and Lin."

Erin smiled a bit and nodded. "Thank you Sir—" Her eyes widened when Atsumu slowly barged inside the room.

"What... wedding?" Atsumu asked with an indescribable emotion in his face together with flowing tears. "Tell me... what are you two talking about?"