Part 23

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the delayed update, I've been focusing on my school work right now since in just a few days, we'll be having our midterm exams. Anyway I hope you will find this update amusing.

Enjoy Reading!

"What you experienced is called pseudocyesis." Toru said after evaluating all the tests he did on Atsumu. "I know, you know that better than anyone in this room. You're a recessive and recessive omegas like you are most unlikely to get pregnant within the first up to third and following intercourse."

Toru sighed. "I'm sorry. I know you got your hopes up and looked forward to having a baby."

Atsumu's fingers intertwined with each other. 'I know that... I'm aware of that. But I still had my hopes up.' He thought.

It feels like something inside of him was completely shattered and the thought of having a daughter or a son became vague in his head.

"Don't be too disappointed. I'm sure you'll get pregnant in no time, just be sure to mate with your alpha." Toru said, handing him some prescriptions. "Chin up."

"Yeah... Thank you." He replied.

He didn't mind the last thing Toru said and just left the clinic without saying any word.

"Will he be alright?" Toru asked. "Ah, I already expected this much. This is the burden of being recessive." He said.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him." Flynn answered and went out to follow him.

Atsumu was already walking in the parking lot of the hospital when Flynn saw him. He's like walking on the moon, so slow.

"Hey... it's not like the world's ending." He said.

Atsumu just sighed and let his feelings out. "I really thought I was pregnant... At first, I didn't really like how it sounded but after knowing what it feels like to be a parent, I accepted it. But when I found out it was a false pregnancy..." Atsumu stopped talking as the tears dripped from his eyes.

Flynn just cooed him and led him to the car. "It's alright, you can just make one later."

"What are you saying?" Atsumu frowned as he wiped his tears.

"Nothing~" He answered as he started the engine.

Island hopping is scheduled today. When they got back, everyone was already awake and having breakfast.

"Where did you two go?" Hajime asked. "I was knocking like an idiot on your door."

"Uh well... we visited Toru in the hospital for some reason." Flynn answered.

Hajime looked at Flynn with confusion. "Is that so? But where is he going?"

Atsumu could only lower his head and went straight to the hallway to take the elevator.

"Ahaha- he's been feeling unwell." Flynn lied.

But in Kiyoomi's eyes, he's sensing something that doesn't feel right. His phone suddenly beeped and when he opened it, he sighed.

"Hajime, we need to talk." He said.

-

Holing up in the room for an hour, he saw a deck boat left earlier.

"Did they leave already?" He sighed and opened the window.

'I wasn't really pregnant...' He thought as he caressed his chiseled stomach. 'What do I expect...'

He suddenly remembered an old memory.

"Your son is indeed an omega." The doctor said. Both his parents gasped in shock.