Part 40

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the late update. I've been very busy with my Visa Application lately but I've finished all my requirements and I'm free now. I just hope it will be granted in a few days so I can fly already. Anyways, I hope I make your blood boil with Lin today!

Enjoy Reading!

As the story unfolds, Kiyoomi have received some details from his lost memories. But it's not only him who received information.

Lin smashed his phone on the ground after receiving the information that Atsumu Miya is also in the Philippines.

"Fuck it!" Lin huffed, he'd been agitated for a while now. 'I need to think of a better way to make him leave this country.' He thought.

He bit his nail while walking back and forth in the hotel room they've been staying in. It's been 2 days since he last saw Kiyoomi. Lin called him and said he's busy working on Daiki's project and currently stays near his workplace.

But Lin had a bad idea about it. There's something unusual about Kiyoomi.

He's... he's becoming too soft. He's nothing like the Kiyoomi he used to know. The one who looked like he's disgusted, even though he's not really openly showing it, and always wanted to push him away because he's awfully disgusted with omegas.

The Kiyoomi he knew is also his family's pet, meaning, he follows every order or demands of his parents, especially his grandfather, no matter how small or large the requests were. Even it changes nothing or it changes his entire life, Kiyoomi would comply because he believed that everything they say and ask will lead him to the top spot as a business man.

Business industry is very strategic. It means, someone can't climb at the top without the help of others or without stomping on them. Marriage, corruption, competition, and many other factors are the steps to be the wealthiest and most influential.

Lin ruffled his hair in frustration. "I need him to marry me as soon as possible." He whispered. "That's right... I'll call uncle Dylan to tell him to force Kiyoomi." He said then remembered he just broke his phone.

Lin groaned loudly in stress.

-

Meanwhile, Kiyoomi couldn't stop thinking about what happened that night. He could feel his cheeks heating up from the thought of Atsumu moaning his name while being penetrated by him.

"Mr. Sakusa?"

He snapped back into reality as he realized that the presentation for the whole project was done and everyone including the governor of the province were looking at him.

He cleared his throat and sit up straight. "Good. Send me the whole presentation to my email, I'll be reviewing everything from the very start. If I find something unclear, I'll send messages to you." He pointed the female employee of Daiki, who's in charge of the project. "Make sure that you're active."

"Y-yes Mr. Sakusa." She said. 'Goodness, he's even more terrifying than Sir Daiki.' She thought.

"If the presentation is clear to everybody, this meeting is adjourned." He said.

"Thank you for granting us audience Mr. Sakusa. This meant a lot to us since you came here for this project." The chief manager said.

"No need, I'm here to spectate and suggest the best options for the betterment of this project." He said and nodded.

"Take care Mr. Sakusa."

He sighed and loosened his tie. He gained parts of his memories where he often dream about having sexual intercourse with Atsumu since that night.

It felt so real.

He then covered half of his face with his palm after reaching his car. "Hah..." He just sat on the driver's seat and just stared at nothing when suddenly, memories of Atsumu being in his seat while he's on the back flashed into his mind.

Kiyoomi shook his head and leaned on the seat. "... What did we have for you to be in every part of my memories?" He whispered.

He felt his heart racing when he suddenly thought of Atsumu smiling at him- No, wait... it's not just a mere thought.

It was a memory.

"You should try this on Mr. Sakusa." Atsumi chuckled as he put a Mickey Mouse themed hairband on top of his head.

"There!" Atsumu laughed and smiled.

Erin formed a shocked face when she saw her boss. "It surely looks great on Mr. Sakusa and I don't like how it suits him." She said, Flynn elbowed her gently.

"Don't ruin their moment."

His gaze fell on Atsumu who looked really satisfied that he got to choose what type of hairband he would wear.

"You look less stoic and strict, Mr. Sakusa." Atsumu smiled genuinely at him as he pointed the next ride he wanted to try.

Kiyoomi blinked while placing his hand on his aching head. "What..."

"What do we have?" He tried to remember it, why does that memory so cheerful and lovely?

As expected, he couldn't get anything after that, he ended up getting a headache. While he's driving, he received a text from Lin saying that he needs to meet him urgently.

He frowned. 'I totally forgot about Lin...' He thought. But it looked important so he changed his routes and drove to the hotel room.

-

"Kiyoomi!" Lin hugged him tightly while crying on his chest.

"What happened?" He asked.

"K-Kiyoomi! Your grandfather..." Lin sobbed.

He frowned. "What happened to granddad? Tell me what happened." He looked at Lin.

"H-he's fallen sick and he's desperately calling you to get back home!" Lin sobbed even more.

Kiyoomi thought for a couple of minutes. "Come on, pack your things. We're going back." He said.

"R-really? Let's go, I can't bear hearing the news from Kiera. I want to see if uncle Darius is doing fine now." He said, sniffling. Lin went to his room to pack his things.

Kiyoomi was about to do the same when he saw fragments of glass and a phone beside it.

"O-oh, Kiyoomi, don't mind it, I just dropped my phone and it broke. I'll clean it up later before going." Lin said.

But Kiyoomi's eyes narrowed on the phone. It can't be too broken from just being dropped. The screen of the phone is completely shattered so it's either the phone was dropped from a high place or it's been thrown.

Kiyoomi gained suspicion at that moment. He smiled at Lin. "Alright, I'll buy you a new phone when we get back. I'll also let the cleaner know to clean this mess after we left. Don't ever touch it, you might get hurt." He said.

In Lin's perspective, it looked like Kiyoomi is showing concern to him now. It's a good thing that he's showing emotions now, it won't be hard for him to convince him.

-

A few hours later, after their plane landed on Japan, Kiyoomi immediately went to the hospital together with Lin.

He's a bit worried because his grandfather, Darius Sakusa, is a very healthy man even in his old age.

"Granddad, I'm here." He said as soon as he opened the door.

Dylan and Daiki were inside but they left because Darius told them to do so.

"Kiyoomi..." Said his grandfather with a weak voice.

"Yes, granddad?" He replied, he sat on the chair near his bed while Lin stayed standing.

Darius placed his hand on top of his grandson's and said these words.

"You should go ahead and marry Lin. This is not a request but an order from your grandfather."