Chapter 73 - There are No Secrets (3)

Start from the beginning

The other members took a step back, glancing at Cha Seongbin.

The atmosphere seems a bit strange.

Teacher Yoo Minseo didn't think much of it. All her attention was focused on the midterm evaluation.

It's not that I'm not worried, I'm in a bit of a hurry right now.

"It's really not long until your debut, is it?"

"Yes!"

"An article about your debut date also appeared."

"You're right!"

April 27th.

There was less than two weeks left.

Choreographer Myunghwan Choi nodded and opened his mouth.

"Then shall we get started?"

Reality cameras are rolling, and choreographer Choi Myung-hwan and Yoo Minseo, who were mentors during the Stardust days, were on standby for evaluation.

Of course, there is pressure on them, but how much practice have they done so far?

They will do well enough.

Teacher Yoo Minseo looked back at the members with confidence.

"Let's begin."

With Kang Siwoo's short signal, the music rang out in the practice room.

Spacewalk's beat was apparently chosen early.

Seohan started the introduction.

This is my universe

I swim in space-

At a distance of over 500 light years

The only thing I can reach is light and me

The vocals are so clean that it's hard to believe that this is just a practice room.

Seohan, the center of the debut song, stepped forward, showing his presence right from the start.

"He's the first placer for a reason."

Seohan gently bent his body and regained his balance in the center.

The corners of his mouth turned up, and he smiled brightly as he stared straight ahead.

fold the universe in half

I'll catch up with the time that has passed

The choreography spread in all directions as if the members were swimming. Simultaneously, the line positions gather again.

As Choi Myunghwan personally choreographed on it, it was clean and clutter-free.

"It looks so good."

Cha Seongbin and Kang Siwoo's pair choreography continues straight from the smooth formation.

This was the part where Kang Siwoo rapped in a soft voice and Cha Seongbin took over.

It's been a long time

So many things changed in that old time

Turn back time and make it right so I can catch you

Can you catch my time?

Kang Siwoo's diction was perfect.

Kang Siwoo was such a talented rapper that it's a shame that he wasn't able to fully show his charm during his time as a Stardust member and was edited out.