Chapter 35 - Sympathy for the Demon

Start from the beginning

Piper nodded. “True.” She paused. “But then again, why should we trust him? He’s brought us nothing but misery in the past.”

Paris frowned, she thought she heard something as then Paige blinked at their sister. “What is wrong with you? Is this Dr. Jekyl or Mr. Piper? Make up your mind, lady.”

“Look, all I know is the more I think about it, the more I agree with Phoebe.” Piper sighed. “We don’t need to go looking for trouble, trouble comes to find us anyway.”

Paige blinked. “But, wh...”

Piper sighed. “Paige, look, two against two, okay.” Then she walked away.

-------------‐-----

Later in the Manor. Piper, Phoebe, Paris, Cole Paige and Ben were there. Ben was sitting on the chair, badly bruised. “Barbas? You couldn’t have brought back Andras or Shax or somebody we could actually vanquish?” Piper asked them all.

“Is that the guy I keep hearing, when he’s around.” Paris comment as the others looked at her.

“What?!” Paige exclaimed.

“Well, its true.” Paris replied. “But I didn’t know who he was.”

“Why didn’t you say?” Piper asked her.

“You wouldn’t belief me.” Paris replied, sighing.

Just then Paige spoke up. “Okay, heal now, yell later, Ben’s injured.”

Then Leo walked in. Phoebe looked at them. “Leo can’t heal Evil.”

“Relatable.” Paris muttered. Cole looked over at her, he sighed.

Paige looked at them. “He’s not evil anymore, the potion worked, I stripped him of his demonic powers.”

“And gave them to Barbas.” Piper added, bitterly.

Leo walked over to Ben and started healing him. Paige looked at Piper. “Listen, I really don’t need a lecture right now.”

“No, you really do because you have no idea what you’ve done and now we have a serious problem.” Piper comment.

“Guys.” Leo healed Ben fully.

Piper sighed. “Great, he’s not evil. But we still have a serious problem.”

“What happened?” Ben asked them.

Phoebe looked at him. “What happened is the worst demon we’ve ever faced tricked you and Paige into freeing him and now he has your powers.” She replied.

Paige sighed. “I’m really sorry.”

“I think we should give Paige a break, she was just acting on her instincts.” Leo told them.

Piper looked at Paige. “Paige, we know you’re really sorry and it’s not the fact that you screwed up that we’re upset about. It’s the fact that you didn’t listen to us.”

“We’ve just had a lot more experience than you do, we’ve been at this a lot longer.” Phoebe added.

“I’m sorry.” Paris exclaimed. “Just because she hasn’t more experience,  doesn’t mean her instincts are wonky. She has good instincts.”

“Like you can talk.” Phoebe comment.

“I’m sorry?” Paris asked.

“You are the youngest than any of us.” Phoebe replied to her. “You should listen to us as well.”

“You are not my mother!” Paris exclaimed angry. “You are my sister and I can speak up my opinion. And btw listening goes both ways. Not one way when the oldest is always right and the youngest is not.” She hissed. “I’m about to be a mother, for gods sake!” Then Cole walked over to her, he put his arm around her. The other two were quiet, realising she was right.