Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 3

Sometime later, Piper pulled up in her jeep with Phoebe, Cole, Paris, Ben and Leo in it. Then, they all got out and looked around. "I don't see Paige anywhere." Phoebe told them.

"Are you sure this is the right place, Ben, Cole?" Piper asked him.

"The Source is here. I can sense him." Ben replied to her.

"Wait. There she is." Leo pointed.

Phoebe put on the sunglasses and saw a black aura around Paige. Paris can see it without. "What is she doing?" Piper asked.

"I don't know, but she's got a black aura around her." Phoebe replied to hr.

"She does." Paris confirmed.

"The Source?" Leo asked.

"No." Paris replied to him.

"No. It can't be. If Phoebe saw my demonic self, then she'd see his too." Ben added.

Phoebe nodded. "Yeah. Well, whatever it is, it's not good. Come on." Then, they went towards Paige as a small crowd gathers around Jake.

Phoebe shook at Paige. "Paige? Paige? It's me, Phoebe. And Piper and Paris."

"He's evil. He's hurting his child." Paige told them.

"No. You're being seduced into doing this." Phoebe disagreed.

"All right. You know what? Hi." Piper pushed Paige's hand down. "Leo, take her. Go home. Go, go, go, go." Leo orbed out with Paige. Jake's pain lessened.

"Let's get out of here." Cole suggested them as they walked away.

--------------------

Moments later, they were back at Piper's jeep. Piper, Paris and Phoebe were in there. Then the brothers looked at them. "You three go ahead. I'm going to stay behind. Make sure the Source doesn't follow you." They said on the same time as then Ben and Phoebe kissed.

"Be careful." Paris told to Cole.

"I will." Cole promised her as then they drove off.

---------------------

Piper, Paris and Phoebe came in the manor. Phoebe took off her coat. Piper spoke. "Leo, where's..." As they entered a hall, a knife was thrown, nearly missing Piper and Leo. Phoebe and Piper let out a small scream. Paris ducked.

"I'm having a hard time convincing her that she is not evil!" Leo told them.

"I see that." Piper comment, sarcastically.

"Omg." Paris added.

"Lamp." Paige shouted as It disappeared in white orbs and reappeared. She telekinetically throws it toward Piper, Paris and Phoebe, who ducked after they screamed. It smashed against the wall.

"Oh, god." Paris groaned.

"Bright side... at least she's getting the hang of her new power." Phoebe added.

"That was Mom's crystal!" Piper tackled Paige to the ground. Phoebe joined her in holding her down.

"What a side to see." Paris comment. I wish I had my camera."

"Not now." Piper scolded her.

"Whoops." Paris comment.

"Okay. Relax. Relax." Phoebe told them as Leo took Piper's place in holding Paige down as Piper got up. "All right. Now what?"

"We just better hope there's some Wiccan exorcism in the Book of Shadows cause... yeah." Piper went to the stairs, but stopped when the lights flicker off and on. Shane/Source appeared by the corner of the stairs. "Who are you?" His eyes turned all black and he telekinetically throws Piper through the stairs banister.