(Fanarker) "I hate not having kids!"

Requested by @Azuregroux Azuregroux

Fanny was done letting Marker flatter his way out of her confrontations on the topic. They'd been together for a year already, through coincidence and mystery according to outsiders, and due to the appealing personalities of each other according to themselves.

"I hate not having kids!"

"But Fanny, you're already too much for my heart."

"I hate when you deflect like that!"

"Come on Fanny, we don't want to commit to something (he wagged his finger at her) we aren't ready for."

"Grr, I hate when you doubt my capabilities."

"Fanny, I just think we ought to wait a little (he made a pinching gesture with one hand) longer before doing something we might regret."

"I hate waiting!"

"But Fanny..."

"No, Marker. We're making babies tonight!"

"Ok Fanny."

He looked at the ground with a frown.

"I hate when you're sad like that!"

He scratched his side. "But you said you hated sex, Fanny."

She jumped as she spoke: "I hate it! But I also hate not having it with you!"

"Awww, Fanny." He said as he hugged her.

#####..#........#...#####....#####
....#......#####.....#......#........#
....#......#.......#.....####.........#
....#......#......#......#.....#........#

##..,...# ..#.. .###..........#........#.... #####
#.#.....# ..#.. #...............#####..........#
#.....#.# ..#.. #...... ##....#.......#.........#
#...,.##... #.. #####.......#.......#.........#

(THAT NIGHT)

They got into bed and lay there, looking at each other.

Fanny spoke first: "I hate sex."

Marker responded: "Like you said, it's what we gotta do to have kids."

"I still hate it!"

"Fanny, wanna play talk the dirt with me?"

"I hate dirty talk!"

"You're so sexy when you say that." He flicked her face. She recoiled with a stifled smile.

"Why can't I just get wet already?!"

"Maybe you aren't thinking about the right things. Try thinking of my penis."

"I hate visualising."

"Have no fear." he said in a just-got-an-idea voice, "You can take a look." and he jumped out from the covers, presenting a short, flaccid penis, which was slowly gaining length. "Come on Fanny, let's get aroused."

He stuck it in her face. She closed both eyes out of instinct, only empowering her sense of smell.

Marker seemed to smell better than usual. She hated how everybody else smelled, but right now she was barely even feeling any of her usual hate for the odors around her.

He took a tiny step back and she opened her eyes to see it had grown considerably. It was kind of mesmerising to watch it gain millimetres per second.

Marker proudly presented it for a couple seconds while it gained flaccid length, then got a little impatient. He grabbed Fanny's fan cover and turned her around onto her head to have her legs facing him. Not seeing anything, he spun her around on her head, seeing her lower back now.