(Tengolf) Newlywed Night

A/N: This is all in object form. There will be mouths and lotsa fluid in this one. It simply turned out that way. Snowbell continuation coming later.
Enjoy!
###

After a pretty standard ceremony, followed by a party with relatives of the culturally and economically appropriate distance, interspersed with a couple corny yet endearing ritual traditions of the family and cultures of our favourite set of balls, Golfball and Tennis Ball found themselves finished with all the required social affairs and standing in front of the door to their accomodation for the night, which happened to be a hotel room with a double bed, basic furniture and an attached bathroom.
Like it had to be mentioned. ;D

Tennis Ball was still wearing his armless suit and Golfball her armless wedding dress. This night, they would experience and provide each other a shared perk of marriage: an assistant for changing. Tennis Ball opened the door for Golfball and held it open with one foot. He did not usher her into the room, as that was impossible for him to do while standing without letting go of the door. Golfball was far too joyful and tired from the day's events to be upset by this possible inherent failing on the part of her husband.

However, as she entered the room and looked at the bed, the realization that her life would now be drastically different, since she was now married, hit her again. She stood, frozen, for a moment before being taken out of it by Tennis Ball patting her on her back-left top, analogous to a human shoulder.

She turned to face him and noted that he'd already closed the door behind himself.

Sighing with relief he said: "Whew, GB, it's sure been a long day."

With a soft smile, she replied: "Yeah. Let's go to bed."

Second-long pause.
"Uh, GB, shouldn't we take these off before going to bed?" he tugged at his suit.

"Oh, uh, yes." she stumbled through her words, trying to maintain her composure.

"Blocky helped me put this suit on, so I'll need some of your assistance, GB." Tennis Ball half-whined.

"Alright." Golf Ball replied. "But then you're gonna have to help me with this, shiver, dress from Flower."

Tennis Ball's unclothing was wholly uninteresting to us, consisting of the unfastening of a couple hidden inner belt and overall-like mechanisms for keeping the suit in form and tightly fit to Tennis Ball, and the unbuttoning of several dozen buttons located in unexpected places. Golf Ball did part of it sitting on the bed and part sitting on the floor, not wasting half her limbs for a useless one-legged stand.

Having concluded her work, Golfball stood herself on the floor with her back to Tennis Ball, who was not blind to the last piece of ceremonial clothing being removed from himself. He turned to look at her and sat down, becoming aware of the nearby neatly folded stack made of his recent attire.

A seconds's look attained him a grasp of how to disattach his... wow, she was his wife now... wife's dress. As he undid a lock, followed by the untying of a knot, he smiled and said: "You're so neat, GB."

"What are you talking about?"

"How you folded those clothes."

"Oh."

He undid one last brooch and her dress droppped down to make a circle of the same diameter as her around her feet.

She turned around within this circle and looked at him. His smile endeared her. She stood on her tiptoes and leaned forward to peck him on the cheek.

Whatever we may call the engine of motion present in objects which behaves similarly to our abdominal muscles, she used it to propel herself back away from her leaning on Tennis Ball, standing herself once again in the midst of her dress.