What?

A/N: I am so sorry for not posting I temporarily lost access to this account, I don't know why it happened but it did. It doesn't matter cause it's fixed now, I look forward to making more chapters for you all!

You wake up at the kitchen table. Something feels.. off your surrounded by files and papers, you can't remember how they got there. Something is wrong you can feel it, but now isn't the time to think about it.. you slowly stand up and look around, for a moment out of the corner of your eye you thought you saw a rabbit, when taking a closer look nothing was there. You just feed your cat Fuzzy and grab your keys, when in the car you feel like you're forgetting something. You ignore it and drive to work, when you get there you park your car. Something is wrong you know it but everything looks normal. You go inside the pizzaplex, tomorrow it opens back up. When you enter the daycare, and walk down the stairs it feels off. You trip and fall down the stairs, the thud attracted the attention of Sun.

"y/n? Oh dear are you okay!?" Sun says picking you up and dusting you off.

"I'm fine Sun thanks" you say as you look at him, something is off about his smile it looks a bit forced..

"So the pizzaplex opens back up tomorrow! Are you excited!?" Sun says leading you into the daycare. You nod as he picks you up and set you on a table.

"I am" you say. When you step into the daycare with Sun and See Monty in the corner.

"Why is Monty in the corner?" You ask Sun as he skips around picking up toys off the floor.

"Him? Don't worry about it he's just in time out" Sun says with a head tilt "he knows what he did"

you help Sun pick up some stuff Monty's paint is a bit scratched, you want to know what happened but you feel it's not your place to ask. Freddy walks into the daycare.

"Monty there you are, we all have been looking for you" Freddy says as Monty looks up at him.

"now now Monty it's not nice ignore your friends when they're looking for you" Sun says to Monty, who usually would've been yelling by now. Monty leaves with Freddy, Sun glares as he leaves.

"Sun? Are you okay?" You ask. Sun simply nods

"hey do you wanna see anyone wants to hang out? We could go to the race way or to any where" Sun asks like nothing happened. He doesn't wait for a reply and drags you off with him. All the Glamrocks were talking in the Main entrance area, but Monty didn't say a word.

"Hello friends do you wanna go hang out?" Sun asks "we can do whatever" The group looks around at each and decide they have nothing better to do.

"that would be quite fun! The more the merrier after all!" Chica says excitedly. Monty and Sun share a glare but quickly return to normal. The group decides to play hide and seek.

"so who's the seeker first? I HAVE no issues being first!" Sun says excitedly. Sun is the seeker first, but he had to turn off his heat sensor. The entire pizzaplex was available to hide in. You get three minutes to hide. You hid in the maintenance tunnels underneath The main stage, once your hidden under a conveyor belt you hear a loud step. Sun couldn't have already found you, so you turn your head to see an Endo walking around it stoped when you looked at it. You stare at it for what feels like hours... when you hear more you turn your head to see the test and the first one gets closer. You can't watch them all at the same time. After what feels like hours Sun found you. He grabbed you by the wrist and yanked you along with him. He wasn't wanting the Endo's and he certainly wasn't letting you. Sun wasn't talking.

"Sun?" You ask as he yeanks you along with him squeezing tougher with every step.

"..."

"Sun?"

"..."

When Sun brings you back to the group his personality switched up. He was happy again and blamed your bruised wrist on the Endo's. Sun decides he doesn't want to play anymore, and the group didn't mind because he was making them uncomfortable. You wanted to stay with them, But Sun took you with him. Once back in the daycare he picked you up and wouldn't let you down.

"Come on let's go up to my room" Sun says flying you up to his room, he's being very weird today.

"Sun why are you acting so-" Sun puts his hand on your mouth and sets you the couch.

"be quiet your so loud" Sun says sitting next you. Sun tells you lots of stories, and shuts you up when you try to talk. When it's time for you to leave he glared at you when you walk away it made you uncomfortable. During the drive home you questioned why Sun was being so weird. When you get back home the file that we're on your table were gone, but you forgot about them in your thoughts. You feed Fuzzy your hairless cat, and sit on the couch to watch Tv and eat microwaved noodles in a cup. You pass out on the couch. Time seems to stop, and you feel like you're falling. You wake up when you hit the ground, it's bright, did you leave the lights on? No you didn't turn them on when you got back. As your eyes adjust you hear that familiar giggle.. your in the daycare.

A/N:

Sorry for not posting again. I tried to make this chapter longer, and I'm going to try to update more often.