Lights out

Freddy turns to you.

"how did you find this job? I'm curious" Freddy says with a smile.

"oh I found it online while looking for a job" You say not really wanting to say why you were looking for a job. Roxanne picks up on it based upon your body language no else noticed.

"now why were you looking for a job? Your an adult you should've already had a job" Roxanne states with a smug grin.

"oh... I was fired.." you say barely audible. Roxanne snickers earning a hard punch on the arm from Foxy. Sun pats your head and whispers in your ear.

"You're still my favorite Sun tells you, Roxanne heard him but no one else did. Then the lights went out. Sun squeezes you as he turns into Moon. The lights came back on but very dim enough to see but not enough to turn Moon into Sun.

"Fired really Y/n" Moon teases earning a bonk on the head from you. You don't know why he likes teasing so much and you don't you ever will.

"That didn't even hurt" Moon laughs. He then sets you on the ground and walks over to Monty, they shove each other a bit. You tilt your head in confusion.

"there besties." Chica says "Moon pretends to hate everyone, and be cool and edgy, but deep down he's a softie that likes people" You look over at Monty and Moon who are literally wrestling while Freddy tries to stop them. Monty and Moon were laughing so you could tell they weren't actually trying to hurt each other but it does look really rough. Ballora walks back in, you realize that Ballora walks in the tips of her toes, you hadn't noticed it before and it was interesting. Moon and Monty eventually finish their play wrestle and Moon creeps over to you. You boop his nose, and he jumps on top of you and just lays there not letting you up. Freddy Tells Moon to get off you but he doesn't.

"I don't mind it's fine" you tell Freddy who was trying to get Moon off you.

"See they don't mind, and besides I need a pillow" Moon laughs. You gives him a bonk on the head and he just sits there. Monty yanks Moon off you and they mess with each other for a while. Eventually you fall asleep.

'You're walking home it was dark, cold and raining you don't like it. Something fells off, The daycare attendant floods your mind suddenly you're back in the daycare. Both Moon and Sun are there in separate bodies it doesn't make sense it doesn't feel right it doesn't occur to you though. Sun and Moon start giving you affection, telling you they love you. You like it slowly you realize your in love'

"Wakey wakey!" Moon shouts in your face waking you.