Well I'm stuck

You decide to name the cat Fuzzy (from 'Jealousy is a bad color on me'). You feed your cat before heading off to work the Pizzaplex was finally fixed. You get to the daycare and your greeted by Moon who decides to tackle you.

"Where have you been! You got some nerve disappearing nobody showed up and Sun had a freak out!" Moon rants. You Didn't think he'd be mad when you got back.

"Part of the Pizzaplex flooded and it was closed for repairs! So I couldn't come in and see you" you explain. Moon doesn't let go but let out an 'oh'. Moon picks you up and slings you over his shoulder, he carries you like a sack of potatoes. It surprised you that he Didn't know. You wonder where Moon is taking you or if the other animatronics know. Moon brings you to his section of his and Sun's room and sits you on his bed.

"Just because I like you doesn't mean I'm not going to be a jerk to you" Moon says. You don't know why he has a bed but you weren't going to question it. 

"Okay" you say. Moon crawls up onto the bed with you in the most creepy way possible. He pulls you into his lap and wraps his arms around you, laughing when you got flustered. Moon hums lullabies and you hold his hand stroking his thumb. He leans on you. Moon kisses the top of your head, and on your cheek. Moon giggles. A deep voice with a country accent yells out you can tell us was Monty down in the daycare.

"Dude!! Get down here it's been too long since I saw ya!!" Monty yells. Moon immediately goes to see his friend. You walk up to the balcony while Monty and Moon mess around with each below. You realize you can't jump down because if you did you'd most likely break a few bones or die. Moon and Monty race out of the daycare and now your stuck.