Hide and seek

After Chica accidentally breaks a glass during karaoke the group decides to play a game.

"ooo what should we play? Maybe truth or dare, spin the bottle, or maybe twister!" Chica suggests getting excited .

"Chica calm down, I'm not sure we want to play truth or dare after what happened last time, I don't think anyone wants to kiss so Spin the bottle can't be good, and you don't even like Twister" Freddy says, earning a nod from Chica.

"how about we play monopoly" Monty suggests.

"the only reason you suggested that is because you like to eat the pieces" Moon says to Monty. Monty turns the lights on in retaliation.

"how about we play hide and seek, everyone enjoys that" Freddy says.

"sure! But Roxy, sun and moon can't seek" Chica says

"wait why not?" Sun asks.

"I'm sorry Sunny but you and Moonie have heat vision that automatically turns on when your looking for someone, and Roxy can see through walls"

"Okay.." Sun says disappointed.

"How about we play in the daycare. There are lots of places to hide in there" Freddy suggests. Everyone agrees to play in the daycare, the group walks over to the daycare finding a lose endo along the way.

"how did-" you begin saying only to be interrupted by Monty.

"don't worry about it" Monty says. You all arrive in the daycare.

"Hey let's turn off the lights, it'll be harder then" Chica suggests.

"but I wanna play" Sun interjects

"I know you do sunny but you always either get found last or get found first and give away everyone's hiding spot" Chica says.

"please let me play for a few rounds" Sun begs.

"fine" Chica says. For the first round Freddy was the seeker. He found Monty first because he got stuck in the slide. Everyone works together to pull Monty out of the slide. Chica turns off the lights after telling Sun they'd let him play every other round. Monty gets into an argument with Freddy about something random.

"Hey Y/n, how about I fly you up onto one of the little cloud light things that hang from the ceiling?" Moon whispers to you.

"I'm in" you reply. Monty finally agrees to count, and when nobody was looking Moon flew you up onto one of the lights.

"be careful if you fall Sun will murder me" Moon tells you gently setting you down on the light. Before you could reply Moon rushes down and hides in the ball pit. When Monty finally starts looking he finds Chica first, Roxy second, Freddy third, Foxy fourth, Ballora fifth. You could seen Moon moving around and getting into places you didn't think he could, even a toy box at some point. After about three hours Toxy gets bored and tells Monty where Moon is.

"ughh Moons in the castle next to the ball pit!!" Roxy yells.

"B*tch" Moon yells at Roxy crawling out of his hiding place.

"what did you just call me!? Get over here!" Roxy yells, causing Freddy to hold her back. It took around thirty minutes for that to be sorted out. And another hour of trying to convince Moon to tell where you were. You watch them from above laughing to yourself. Suddenly the light you were on creaked and the supports holding it up snapped. You fell almost hitting the floor before Moon flew up and caught you.

"how did- doesn't matter! Are you okay" Ballora asks

"I'm fine" you say, as Moon refuses to let go of you. Chica turns the lights back on. Too no one's surprise Sun got all frantic and hugged you insisting on bandaging you up despite telling him you were okay. Everyone slowly left the Daycare no longer in the mood to play. Sun just sat on the ground with you refusing to let go.

"morning star are you sure your okay" Sun asks one more time.

"yes sun I am.. I'm just a little shaken up." You reassure Sun, giving him a pat on the head earning a smile from him.