Stardust

A/N: I'm really sorry for not posting I've been dealing with some mental health stuff and I wasn't motivated to do anything but I'm back and okay.

You stand at the edge of the balcony looking down at the ball pit. Since the pizzaplex isn't opening today not many people are going to be there, meaning your stuck until Moon comes back. You walk back into Sun and Moons room, and explore a bit. You notice a door in the corner of Sun's section of the room, you'd never noticed a door there before. You approach the door stepping over Sun's Various toys and drawings. You try to open the door but it was stuck, you get it open with a little bit of effort. There was a long hall behind the door it looks like a maintenance tunnel. You walk down the hall assuming there will eventually be an exit. You stumble over something and turn your head, to find something that looked like an old model of Moon. It was smaller and leaned into the jester look more than moon did, it wore striped shorts that were blue and yellow, it had a hat that was far to big for its little body, it had a tail with a star at the end of it, it had lots of little starts and constellations on his clothing. You keep walking and find more debris from endos and staff bots. You reach the end of the hallway there is a single door, it felt ominous. You reached out to the door but stopped.

"You know this would be the part in a horror move where the antagonist gets killed" a voice said from behind you. You whip around and find that old Moon model behind you. The little animatronic wakes at you, its joints creaked as it did.

"I'm stardust, and you are?" The little animatronic asked.

"oh, ummm.. I'm Y/n" you say.

"well Y/n what are you doing in here? Nobody's been in here for a long time if you couldn't tell" Stardust asks. his little tail was wagging happily.

"well I got stuck up in Sun and Moons room and I figured this would get me down" you reply.

"Sun and Moon? That's what there calling those two, man after they dropped the royal idea they just when all out on space theme." Stardust says "how did you even get stuck up there anyway?"

"well moon flew me up" you tell Stardust.

"Moon can fly! That's how they get up!" Stardust was just in amazement. After chatting with him for a bit you leave, after you turn around to close the door you find that it was a poster on the other side, your now In the theatre. You venture off to find Moon. After an hour of looking you find him and Monty antagonizing Roxanne, Glamrock Foxy was there but he was just not helping, glamrock Chica was there too trying to de escalate the situation.

"Ahoy there Y/n long time no see" Foxy says with a wave. Roxanne punches moon and Foxy pulls her away.

"Roxanne!" Foxy tells to her.

"What they started it" Roxanne yells back.

"let's not argue. Why don't we all clam Down. And maybe we can gather up everyone and have a karaoke competition" Chica suggests getting excited.

"That sound absolutely miserable" Moon says trying to take Monty's sunglasses.

"Come on! It'll be fun, plus you are good at singing! You even have to participate!" Chica says. After awhile Chica manages to convince Moon to come and they gather everyone together and go to the fazcade. Moon just hung out with the Dj the whole time, and you just watched, as everyone else sang. Monty was standing beside you.

"You know you really pulled Moon out of his shell right?" Monty asks randomly.

"what" you ask is confusion.

"Moon was really anti-social before you showed up, it was hard to get him to do anything, even for me and I'm his best friend" Monty tells you and this makes you happy knowing you've helped Moon.