Aftermath

"How did you even get up there?" Sun asks.

"promise you won't get mad first," you tell Sun.

"I promise" Sun says giving you a tight squeeze.

"Moon flew me up" you tell Sun trying to get him to losen his grip.

"WHAT!?" Sun yells, "HES NEVER DONE SOMETHING THAT STUPID! Why would he that was a good idea.."

"sun?.... Are you okay?" You ask. Sun doesn't respond, and just hugs you. You stay there for a moment trying to help calm him down.

"You could've died... then we'd be all alone.." Sun mumbles.

"sunny it's okay, I'm fine you don't need to worry Moon saved me" you tell Sun. Sun nods, you can tell he still isn't very happy with moon the moment. Sun picks you up and takes you up to his room.

"You've been in here before right?" Sun asks, organizing some building blocks by shape and color.

"yes I have, moon brought me up here" you tell Sun. He pauses for a moment before continuing to organize. Sit on the couch in his room. You open up your phone to reread emails out of boredom. You came across a certain email you had forgotten about.

'Hello Y/N! Welcome to the Fazbear family during a routine check up on the daycare attendant, Sun wouldn't stop talking about you! He and Moon have grown fond of you, and more parents are leaving their kids in the daycare. Keep up the good work Y/N. (P.S.we added a new security feature and the ability to change expressions to the Daycare attendant if anything seems off about the attendant please email parts and service)'

now that you think of it the Sun and Moon got a bit more clingy after that upgrade, you had never thought about it before.

"what're you doing' Morningstar!" Sun asks climbing on top of you.

"oh I'm rereading emails, I was a bit bored" you tell Sun giving him a pat on the head. Sun takes your phone and places it aside so he can curl up on top of you.

"If you had told me you were bored I would've done something about it" Sun says with a slightly forced smile.

"Well I'm sorry now I know for next time" you tell Sun, petting his rays a bit. Sun buries his head in your chest. You both sit in a comfortable silence.

"Y/N if you had never ended up here where would you be?" Sun asks randomly.

"homeless most likely" you say without thinking. That made Sun upset.

"Hey but I'm not homeless and I've got you" you tell Sun in an attempt to comfort him. You feel him smile. Before you can do anything else you get a kiss for Sun.

"oh.. sorry I couldn't stop myself" Sun says starting to get up. You give him a kiss on the forehead.

"it's okay Sun no need to apologize" you tell him. Sun is still upset with Moon, even though it's not entirely his fault.

"Y/N? Are you sure that you're okay?" Sun asks lifting his head to look at you.

"yes Sunny I'm fine" you reassure Sun. There's a long silence that follows before Sun readjusts his position to have you in his lap.

"well you've been here for a while, what's your favorite part about the Pizzaplex?" Sun asks.

"you and Moon" you respond without thinking.

"Really!?" Sun asks confused, and excited. "No one ever says were there favorite!" Sun traps you in a hug, and he tells you how much he loves you. Your memory falls back on the email you read earlier, what was that new security protocol? Why did Sun and Moon get more clingy after it was added? And why was this protocol added after you showed up? You don't think it was a coincidence, but you doubt that management will tell you it's any more than that.

"What are you staring at? It's just a wall" Sun asks

"oh, nothing I was just thinking about something" you say, turning to look at Sun.

"what are you thinking about?" Sun asks, with a bright smile. You doubt that Sun knows the answer to your question.

"nothing you need to worry about Sun" you say. Sun tilts his head thinking that something is off. Sun doesn't mention it, but Soon gets a sinister little grin.

"hey Morning Star, are you ticklish?" Sun asks.

"what-" Your cut off by Sun turning off the lights, and getting pounced in by Moon.

"hello Morning star, fancy seeing you here" moon says, as you try to wriggle out of his grasp. You discover that Sun and Moon have a surprising strong grip and stretchy arms.

"Sun literally brought me up here" you say.

"did he? He was blocking me out for a while" Moon says with a giggle, "now what is the answer to the question that Sun asked you?"

"Well-" your cut off by Moons Fingers digging into your sides. You laugh, and beg him to stop, he doesn't until you accidentally kick him in the face.

"OW! What the fuck!?" Moon says as he lets go.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" You ask reaching out to him.

"yeah I'm fine, just over reacting" Moon says with a laugh, "I don't even have pain receptors like the glam rocks do, why did you think I was hurt"

"well how was I supposed to know? You or Sun never told me you can't expect me to know something I was never told" you say, as Moon laughs at you. Moon decides to randomly pull you into a hug like Sun did.

"hold on you've got something in your hair" Moon says, plucking a small piece of a leaf from your hair.

"how did that get there?" You ask.

"how am I supposed to know if you don't tell me?" Moon says mockingly.

"oh shut up" you say giving Moon a bonk on the head. Moon laughs and you laugh with him