25k viewers special (Erasermic fluff)

Hey readers, sorry that I have not been posting, I got caught up with school and exams. So, for your forgiveness I shall give you some Eraser-mic fluff. <3 (Not canon to my story but can be considered a side part.)

TW
-Swearing

~Author

________________________________________________________________________________

Shota looked outside at the pouring rain as he dried his long black hair off with a dark red towel. He had just got off a mission but got caught in the rain going back to his house. Shota groaned before throwing the wet towel into the dirty laundry and turning around to the door. He nearly jumped as he saw his husband, Yamada standing there in the door way, with a concerned look on his face. "Shit, you scared me Yamada, you need something? If I woke you I apologize." Shota whispered as an attempt to not wake the child a door over. "You didn't wake me, it's fine." Yamada started before continuing. "Are you alright though, you might get sick! Come on, I'll dry you off properly!"

That was all the warning Shota got before being dragged into the lounge room and placed on a large pillow in front of the furniture. Shota looked towards Yamada as he quickly left the room, and came back with the same speed, but a dry, fluffy towel and hairbrush in hand. "Get comfy Shota, I'll be right back with some water!" Yamada whispered before silently rushing off into the kitchen. "Yamada, I'm not going to get sick-sneeze-fuck.." Shota uttered before laying back on the smooth furniture behind him. Yamada quickly shuffled in with a mug and hair tie in his left hand. "Oh no! You're already sick! We're all doomed! Okay Yamada, calm down, he won't die. Right? I'm coming my love." He squealed, Shota having to erasure his quirk in order to not wake the presumably 'sleeping' teenager.

It has now been about 25 minutes since Yamada got Shota the now empty water mug, and the whole time, he was gently stroking Shota's hair in order to not roughly pull any knots. He switched to brushing his husbands hair now that he was all dry and cosy. Yamada had his relatively soft hands gently guiding the small comb through Shota's hair, as Shota softly relaxed into his husbands touch and affection. Shota hummed as confusion ran through him at the sudden halt in movement. "Everything alright darli-mmh!" Shota murmured as Yamada softly kissed him. Shota felt heat rushing towards his face as he covered it with the nearest blanket. "I love you Yamada, but what was that for?" Shota embarrassingly questioned.

"Y'know Shota. I love you. I love you so much. I can't and I don't want to imagine my life without you in it. Please, remember that for me?" Yamada stated as he lifted Shota from on the floor and onto his lap. "I will, and I love you too my dear. I wouldn't be able to imagine life without you in it. Remember that for me aswell?"

"Of course Shota, I always will." Yamada smiled as he again, softly kissed him.

________________________________________________________________________________

471 words.

I hope you liked it! I was contemplating whether to add angst to it, but I love you guys to much (especially after Hitoshi's chapter I won't, not now 😅), so I won't I suppose.

~Author