Suffocating in Silence

26 September, 2023

26 September, 2023

I want you to help me live - bonjr, thomas reid, versor

Jungkook stands alone on the patio, his frame casting a long shadow in the September sun. His dark hair falls in disarray around his face, his eyes fixed on the horizon as he feels the cool breeze brush against his skin. He is lost in his thoughts, his mind a tumultuous swirl of emotions. His heart is heavy with sorrow, a weight that seems almost unbearable at times. He has found happiness with her, he has finally found someone who understands him, who accepts him for who he is. But the cruel world has taken that.

"I brought you coffee. If you're not going to sleep, you at least need some caffeine," Namjoon says softly.

Jungkook takes the cup gratefully, a faint smile playing on his lips. "Aren't you pissed at me? I ran your best friend out of town."

Namjoon shakes his head, his eyes filled with understanding. "Sage would have left anyway. You know her, always somewhere looking for her next adventure. She'll be fine."

"Sage was my first. I had a deep connection with her. Just not the kind she needed," Jungkook confesses, his eyes reflecting the pain he feels. "She's not angel. Angel is my home, being with her is as easy as breathing," Jungkook confesses, his eyes lightening up thinking of her.

"I understand," Namjoon insists, placing a comforting hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Even Sage understands deep down."

"You two just weren't destined to be," Namjoon reassures him, his voice filled with warmth and understanding.

"How is she holding up?" Andrea appears, stepping onto the patio and closing the door behind her. Concern etched on her face.

"Not good, mum," Jungkook sniffs, his voice cracking with emotion. He looks up at his mother with pleading eyes, silently asking for help.

Andrea sighs heavily, her heart breaking at the sight of her son's distress. "I brought the iv."

TW: DEPRESSION

TW: DEPRESSION

empty - olivia o'brian