Unexpectedly Yours

never be like you - flume, kai

"PARTY!" Jimin screams, waving his bottle of champagne.

Isabella furrows her brow. "Shouldn't you be taking it easy?"

Jimin laughs in response, twirling around Isabella with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I got shot, I'm not dead. Let me live."

"Yeah, killjoy let him live." You pipe up in support playfully.

"He's finally cracked her. Jimin has officially won over Issy." Jungkook sarcastically chimes in.

Jimin declares, winking at Isabella with a diabolical grin. "Oh, she's in love."

You all arrive at the private area of the club. Jungkook and Isabella have no idea what is in store for them. When you finally step into the room, you are met with a scene straight out of a fairytale. The entire room is bathed in a soft glow of twinkling fairy lights, casting a dreamlike ambience over the space. Purple decorations adorn every corner, adding a touch of enchantment to the already mystical atmosphere. Lush greenery and lilac flowers cascade from the ceiling, giving the room an enchanted forest feel. In the centre of the room, the dance floor awaits you all, bathed in a soft golden light that makes it seem like stepping onto it would transport you to a different realm. The grand disco ball overhead casts dazzling rainbow hues across the walls, creating a mesmerizing display that captivates everyone in the room.

Suddenly, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Sage, and Taehyung jump out from their hiding spots, screaming "Surprise!" Jungkook and Isabella's eyes widen in shock as they take in the sight of their friends gathered around them.

Jin chuckles wrapping his arms over Jungkook and Isabella's shoulders. "Think we'd forget about both your birthdays."

Jimin lets out a wild scream, spraying champagne over everyone within reach. "Let's party." Laughter erupts around him as his friends, join in on the fun, rushing to the dance floor to celebrate.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook spits, his voice filled with venom.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, unfazed by Jungkook's hostility. "Don't get it twisted, I'm here for Issy."

"Happy birthday, mi amour," Taehyung beams, his voice soft and full of love, handing her a drink.

"Taehyung," Isabella chirps, blowing a kiss in his direction before taking her leave.

"You have to put it behind us at some point, happy birthday bro." Taehyung's words are simple but filled with meaning as he pats Jungkook on the shoulder.

" Taehyung's words are simple but filled with meaning as he pats Jungkook on the shoulder