46

(Inside their home, Zee, Nunew, and their baby sit together, basking in the warmth of the morning sun streaming through the window.)

Zee: "It's hard to believe that just a few months ago, we were facing down the darkness that threatened to consume our world."

Nunew: "Yeah, it feels like a lifetime ago. But look how far we've come."

Zee: "We've rebuilt our home, our community, and our lives. It's amazing what we can accomplish when we stand together."

Nunew: "And our little one has grown so much in such a short time. They're a constant reminder of the hope and light that guides us forward."

(Zee and Nunew share a tender smile as they look at their baby, who gurgles happily in their arms.)

Zee: "I'm grateful for every moment we have together. Our journey has been filled with challenges, but it's also brought us closer than ever before."

Nunew: "I wouldn't have it any other way. Our love has been our greatest strength, and I know it will carry us through whatever comes next."

Zee: "Here's to the future, and to facing it together, as a family."

Nunew: "To the future."

(They raise their glasses in a silent toast, their hearts filled with gratitude and love for each other and the journey they've shared.)