16

In the quiet of the hospital room, as Zee and Nunew cradled their newborn child, a gentle presence filled the air – the ghost of Zee's grandmother, her ethereal form bathed in a soft, golden light.

Zee's heart skipped a beat as he felt her presence, a mix of awe and comfort washing over him. "Grandma," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "Is that really you?"

The ghost of Zee's grandmother smiled warmly, her eyes shining with love and pride. "Yes, my dear child," she replied, her voice echoing like a distant melody. "I have come to see you and your beautiful family."

Nunew's eyes widened in amazement as he beheld the ghostly apparition before him. "It's an honor to meet you," he said softly, his voice filled with reverence. "Thank you for watching over us."

The ghost of Zee's grandmother nodded, her presence filling the room with a sense of peace and tranquility. "I have watched over you both since the day you were born," she said, her voice soft but resolute. "And now, as you embark on this new chapter of your lives, I want you to know that I will always be here for you, guiding you, protecting you, and showering you with love."

Zee and Nunew exchanged a look of gratitude, their hearts overflowing with love for the guardian spirit who had watched over them since childhood. "Thank you, Grandma," Zee said softly, his voice filled with emotion. "For everything."

And as the ghost of Zee's grandmother faded into the ether, her presence lingering like a warm embrace, Zee and Nunew knew that their family was blessed – blessed by love, blessed by family, and blessed by the guardian spirit who would watch over them for all eternity.