8.

I slowly felt my body starting to burn and hurt everywhere once again, my eyes started to water from the pain and my eyelids became heavier with every second. I fought as long as I could against the urge to close my eyes but soon I had acknowledged my defeat and I fell into unconsciousness.

POV. Jimin

A strong pain going through my whole body woke me up. Irritated I lift my head a little and let my eyes wander through the unfamiliar room, I found myself in. Normally I would immediately jump up in panic, but the strong pain that comes with every single movement I took, no matter how small, forced me to stay in my current position. I just realized that I was wearing a huge hoodie and my whole body was bandaged, I also had a cooling pack laying under my head, who would care enough to bandage me? It felt like an eternity, until I finally felt good enough to sit up. I hissed in pain as I was finally sitting straight on the bed, I was until now laying on. I took another look around, I was in a huge bedroom, the bed felt so soft like I was sitting on a cloud. And I was questioning, whatever or not I was dead...

Imagine this room only with less flowers. It was harder than I imagined to find a bedroom matching with my expectations. O_O

The pain gave me once again a reminder, that no I was not in heaven

The pain gave me once again a reminder, that no I was not in heaven. Where am I?  I slowly stood up and went over to the big window, my legs felt wobbly and with every step I took my ankle send a immense pain through my whole body making me feel sick in my stomach, which was the reason I had to really concentrate on this task or else I would have fallen face first on the floor. As I stood in front of the enormous window, my mouth opened in shook... A big garden, with hundreds of different flowers and other plants was all I saw at first I was about to awe taking in the beauty when I noticed far in the background a tall wall with barbed wire on top of it, because the room I was in was probably in the first or second floor, I could see the tall buildings of Seoul towering in the distance. 

I nervously gulped a little, where am I? And what is this? Some kind of prison? I mean who would have this kind of wall around his property? 

What did I do before I was here? I thought to myself, when suddenly the pictures of the strange man, came back to me. "He killed someone...", I whispered to myself, "I have to get out of here!" I once again looked out of the window. To high to jump out of the window. I mentally noted and snuck to the big wooden door. I carefully pressed down the door knob and to my surprise it actually opened. I opened the door just a little bit and took a small look around, the hall is empty, I slowly stepped out of the room and took another look around. Left or right?  I slowly began walking down the right corridor and soon enough I was standing in front of another decision, further down this corridor or take a left turn? I decided to take the turn left and reached just a few seconds later a staircase, I remembered, how I seemed to be in the second or first floor, so I took the stairs. 

I found myself standing in the middle of an living room, "Seems to be the right floor.", I muttered to myself. "The right floor for what?", I jumped at the voice right behind me, I immediately cursed at myself for putting weight on my ankle, I hissed in pain and quickly turned around to see a man, with a big heart shaped smile looking at me "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, little one! You must be the kid Taehyung brought the other day, you are even cuter than he said!", he sounded excited at the last bit and pinched my cheeks, which caused me once again to hiss in pain. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him "Taehyung, did you know the little baby boy you brought the other day is awake!", the man shouted through the whole mansion and I heard steps coming towards us. I looked around in a panic and noticed an enormous wooden door, with a golden knob. The entrance! That's my way out of here! 

The man wasn't prepared for me to resist his grip, which was probably the reason that he didn't  hold a firm grip on me but more of a loose one. It was probably the only reason I was able to break free, and I ran as fast as I could out of the door. "Hey, where are you going?", I heard the men say before the door, now between us fell into the lock. It was probably my survival instinct and the adrenalin pumping through my veins but all of the sudden my pain was gone allowing me to ran as fast as my feets could carry me through the big garden, I wish I had the time to admire the beauty of the different flowers, but I had to get away, who knows what this murderer is going to do to me. I ran trough enormes flower fields, past a small creek and trough a little forrest. What was that? I took a look around as I was still running, because I heard rustling coming from behind me. 

I couldn't worry anymore about it though, because I came to a sudden stop... I had run into the giant wall, and the impact had thrown me back landing on the floor, two meters in front of the wall. Wow Jimin, great job, you ran head first in a wall! I sarcastically gratulated myself. I groaned in pain as I sat up again, this was also the moment I realized my nose has started to bleed, because of my heroic escape. "There you are!", I heard once again a voice behind me and as I turned around I saw the person, who I had just run from and the so called Taehyung. My eyes widened in fear and I crawled further away, which lead me to be in an even more uncomfortable situation... In front of me were both of the strangers and with my back I was pressing against the cold wall. "Why did you run?", the person I didn't knew the name of said. When I didn't replied both of them stepped even closer. "P-Please just let me go! I w-won't tell anyone anything about w-what I saw. P-please d-don't kill me...", I whispered nearly incomprehensible, while starting to cry bitterly.

"We aren't going to kill you little angel.", Taehyung said comforting, stepping closer to me. Little angel? What kind of nickname is that? Taehyung reached for me which lead me to immediately flinch and close my eyes in preparation for receiving a punch, thinking I would receive one for running away but nothing happened and I opened my eyes once again looking at the two people in front of me. "Really?", I whispered, and when I've gotten nods as an answer, I asked further "Then...can I leave?", I asked full of hope, which was shattered, when they shake their heads 'no'. "Why... you can't keep me here! That's considered kidnapping, I'll call the police on you!", I instantly put my hands in front of my mouth, realizing that I had just threatened my kidnappers with calling the police on them. To my surprise they didn't seem to be angry at all, they looked more amused than anything. The still nameless one sat down next to me and patted my head, making me feel pretty uncomfortable, "You are right Tae, he is just way to cute for this cruel world, we need to keep him!", my eyes widened, while looking between both of them in horror. Keep me? What am I some kind of  pet?

I was still processing everything, when I was suddenly lifted up into the air, which lead me to whimper a bit "You shouldn't run from us again, little one! Look what happened, you are bleeding!", said the person walking next to Taehyung, who was carrying me like a bride in her husbands arms. "I am Hoseok by the way, but you can call me Hobi Hyung!"

I was dumbfounded. Hyung? Who are these guys and what do they want from me? I was in such an state of shock and confusion that I didn't fight back at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

1534 Words

Hi guys, thank you for reading this story this far, I am sorry for not updating this long, but I am a bit sick at the moment. I'll try to update regularly but I sadly can't promise anything.

O_O

Have an awesome day or night everyone!

Yours Leylalou