3.

That's it I am going to kill him. I quickly turned around and was about to grab the person by his collar, who dared to touch me when I stopped in my movement.

Pov. Jimin 

My eyes were wide opened, is he going to kill him? Is he a thief or a murderer. I have to do something. Wait no I have to do nothing I just walk home, maybe if I run now, I can still get home in time! I saw nothing, it's not my concern! Just do what everyone would do in this situation and save yourself! I started to walk faster and looked everywhere except towards the two man. 

What I can't see doesn't exist... But what if he is found dead tomorrow? It would be your fault, because you where scared and selfish a man would be dead! I screamed at myself in my head. Why can't I just be less caring about others, how can everyone, but me just look away from all the horrors of this world, I frowned at myself. 

I quickly run over the street towards the stranger "Excuse me, Sir?", no answer, "Sir?", I asked again, wow! He was deep in his thoughts, no wonder he didn't noticed he was being followed. I lightly tipped his shoulder "Excuse m-", I stopped and jumped a bit back at his sudden movement. He glared at me but didn't say anything. As I recovered my shock I was completely overwhelmed What should I say to don't raise any suspicion by the man behind us? Why didn't I thought about it earlier... I cursed myself, for being so unprepared "Can you tell me the time please?", Wow, really the time am I stupid? My opposite didn't look convinced either, his eyes got smaller as he looked at my watch. Not a single emotion, was shown in his face. "I am sorry sir but I think you are being followed, and I am pretty sure I saw a big knife, hidden on his left side of the back.", I said as quietly as I could and tried to show him his 'stalker', by twitching my pupils, he seems to be way better at being secretive than me, he took a small look around and spoke, "Of course, but only if you could help me, too.", His voice was way darker, than I had imagined, it gave me little goosebumps. I looked at him questioningly. „Can you show me the way to the underground, I am a bit lost.", „Of course sir.", I answered knowing what he tried to achieve, with that said I felt a deadly stare hitting my back, before we started walking down the street and just a minute later, the man had disappeared. 

I let out a sigh of relieve „That was very nice of you", he looked at me in expectation, I needed a few seconds before I realized, what he was waiting for. „Jimin, Park Jimin. I am just happy we are both safe!", I gave him a little smile before continuing "But you shouldn't wander around at this hour, especially not in this type of clothing!", "What's wrong with my clothes?", my eyes widened did I offend him "Nothing, I just meant that it shows your wealth and here are a lot of criminals, who really want wealth!", I talked as fast as my mouth could talk "This is even mafia territory, who knows maybe they will kidnap you and ask your family for millions of Won (Korean currency)". The taller chuckled "Is that so?", "I don't  know I have never met a mafioso! But they do these type of stuff in TV-, what's so funny?", I interrupted myself when he began to laugh even stronger. „It's nothing, you are just such a pure soul!", the taller replied still chuckling, which lead me to look embarrassed down. 

OH DUCK! I screamed in my head, when I saw my watch, showing 20:00, my father is going to kill me! My whole posture changed and I looked up again at the stranger, who has noticed my sudden change of mood and looks now worried at my face. "I am really sorry, Sir but I have to leave you now, please get home safety and take care of yourself", I bowed lightly and run past him "Jimin?", I heard him call after me.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

729 words