"WATSON!"

As the two began their chase down, Gura remained on the floor and stared at a wall. She slowly curled into a ball and hugged her legs, then fell to the side with a burning sensation in her cheeks as her eyes remained wide open. 'Brain's not braining...assassin man making me weird...'

On the other side of the mansion, Cyrus was making it painfully obvious that Ame could not run from him. He chased her to the bedroom halls where he jumped onto a doorknob and then ran along the wall until he caught up and jumped onto.

"Okay! I'm it I'm it!" Amelia squeaked.

"What did you take from my laptop?"

The man grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up to her feet, he shook and glared at her.

"God I love being manhandled....I mean huh?"

"Amelia."

"Hey, I didn't steal anything. I just took your data and helped you find what you're looking for!"

"What do you...how?"

"Seriously dude, you've been whining about a secret cult for weeks and never thought to talk to an actual detective LIVING NEXT DOOR?!" She pouted, clearly feeling insulted.

"It wasn't your concern."

"When I did your job for you, I found out that yeah it is my concern."

He hesitantly lets go of her and steps back.

"What did you find?"

"I'll tell you, only if you agree to let me tag along on finding these guys."

"What the hell?! No!"

"Come ooooonnnn!! I'm a sucker for action!"

"Everything about this goes against what I signed up for. There's no way in hell I'd let you out there, Yagoo's going to end me."

"You're overreacting." She lightly smacked the top of his head. "You think boss could keep us in one place when we lived in HQ? He doesn't mind all the wacky stuff we end up doing so long as we're safe doing it."

"Obviously it won't be safe with what you're doing, especially since you're the most human among all of the others."

"That's why you'll be with me!" She patted his shoulder.

"You can't be serious."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Do I need to remind you that I cracked a case in seven minutes you couldn't figure out in two weeks? You can at least assume I'm good at what I do!"

"Fucking...fine!"

Cyrus groans and turns to walk to his room. Fist bumping to herself, Amelia excitedly follows him. As they enter his room, he turns on his computer this time and sits on his bed.

Amelia walks in after him, unbuttons her shirt, then pulls out a USB from her cleavage. "You know, you wasted a chance to do a body search."

"Shut up and get on with it."

She giggled and then plugged the device into the computer. After a few seconds of typing away, she pulled back and presented the monitor as if it were an office meeting.

"The Disciples are a pretty textbook cultist group that blends within society so well that you can't find anything on them on the surface."

"I've been made painfully aware of that.'

"-Unless you're me." Amelia proclaimed proudly. "Before I joined Cover, I was actually investigating its secrets as someone who was going to expose what's within the walls of the HQ....I studied Ina through the things The Disciples had on her."