Chapter 18: Nothing to Say

how to answer your short friends answer when they ask you 'how tall are you': 

.

.

.

.

.

'These brats...are CRAZY!' Eso thought, while trying to defend himself. Yuji kept kicking and punching the poor curse while you used your technique to lower the curse's stamina.

"Now who talks big, suckers?!" you smile widely. You and Yuji didn't give a chance for the curse to react or attack you both. You had a psycho maniac smile while Yuji silently did his job.

You back off, letting your oldest finish the curses when you feel like your curse energy and stamina are draining. "Nii-chan, go finish 'em!" Yuji nods and continues dealing with the curses. You just watch 'em fighting until both curses are exorcised- no, killed successfully and dramatically.

You three settle down with the curses which put them at hidden spots. You just look at 'em before you send a kick to the lifeless Eso. You walk away to catch Yuji and Nobara back.

"Nii-chan!" you run up, jump to him while hugging him. Nobara looks at you who is snuggling and very clingy toward Yuji while Yuji doesn't mind giving you a piggy back. She can't help but ruffle your soft grey-hair with a chuckle.

"You little brat..did y'know you almost killed us?" you look at Nobara, "well? Those curses are just ugly..that's all."

Yuji looked at you, frowned. "But there are other curses more uglier than 'em?" you shrugs, "no comment. I just accidentally spoke my thoughts so yeah..I don't give a damn if he's mad or whatever.." Yuji and Nobara chuckles.

And you decide to not pay attention to their next conversation since you don't feel like being emotional right now. Yuji puts you down, and you finally spot Megumi's figure. You three dramatically look at the sleeping-beauty of Megumi.

"F-Fushiguro?!" you three dramatically gasp in horror, thinking that maybe he is already dead.

You see, Megumi slowly awakens by your three presence. "Oh you're back..glad you two okay-" Megumi looks at you surprised when he spots you. "y/n? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your mission now?"

"Well, I finished it earlier than I thought! So I decided to help you three, plus, Gojo-sensei requested for me to back y'all up!" you smile while helping the broom hair boy to get up.

The trio nods. "Anyway, you were just lying there with a Sukuna finger." Megumi blankly looks at Nobara, "How do you know about the finger?" "That's what you worried about?" "so."

"We have to call Nitta first..and have this sealed away asap." Yuji has a better idea than that, "should I just eat it?" Yuji bluntly said, imagining the finger with dishes. "this ain't leftovers!"

"Nii-chan, this finger is not a snack you know?" you mean, it doesn't look normal to see Yuji eating his dinner with Sukuna's finger as his side meal. Imagining the sight already sends you disgusting chills.

Megumi had his usual 'you do sound dumb' face, "no. we're not sure how many more fingers you can consume," he handed the finger to Yuji, "but since you look the least worn down, take it. Like I said, don't eat though."

'He keeps repeating himself to me like I'm a dog..' Yuji thought. Before Yuji could reach the finger, Sukuna already swallowed the finger.

Gulp! Nom nom nom!

"..."

"..."

"..."

While Yuji is triggered, you, Nobara and Megumi scold him in unison, "we told you not to eat it!" "huh?! Me?!"

"No way! This guy didn't even help this time!" you can't help but chuckle hearing Yuji's comment.

"Does Gojo-sensei just spout off nonsense sometimes?" Yuji starts to hesitate.

You and Megumi thought at the same time, 'you just realized?'

"HEY YOU BRATS!" you suddenly heard someone scream you four out. You could see your supervisor standing beside another yellow-haired girl, wearing a suit just like your supervisor does, so you assume she must be the same as your supervisor.

"y/n-kun! You ok??" your supervisor asks in concern. Though you didn't hear him clearly, you know he is actually worried about you judging from his face. You just let out a light sigh with a smile, you give him a thumbs up, "yeah. I'm ok."

On the other hand, Nitta looked so pissed off. "Let's go home." Yuji smile widely while Megumi looks at angry Nitta, Nobara just give her an apology sign.

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

In what looks like an office room, we can see the reincarnation step-mother of Cinderella, the 'tall woman with big ass' man and another freak hairstyle hot lady in the room.

"Special grade is something of a misrepresentation even within Jujutsu sorcerers. I believe that grade-1 sorcerers are those who uphold the standards and are fit to lead our society. The dangers involved, the level of confidentiality and the compensation, it doesn't compare to semi grade-1 and below."

Oh my, the infamous gramps is speaking! "With that said, can you repeat your request?"

"Zeni'n Maki, Panda." Mai curls a usual smile. "Fushiguro Megumi, Kugisaki Nobara, and my brother, Itadori Yuji." Todo smiled proudly.

"On behalf of Todo Aoi and Mei Mei, we recommended these five to be promoted to grade-1 1 jujutsu sorcerers."

Mei Mei then added,

"Also, Itadori y/n..he will be recommended to be promoted to special-grade jujutsu sorcerers on behalf of me and Gojo Satoru." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

ok, bye:D