Chapter 9: Plan

POV: simp for Megumi too irl

.

.

.

.

"How to carry a cursed tool,huh?"

"I agree with fighting face to face with a weapon but...I don't want my hands full when it comes to technique." Megumi looks at Maki, "zenin-senpai, you usually carry around more than two, right? What do you do with them?"

"I make Panda hold them."

'I shouldn't have asked, pt.2' Megumi blankly thought.

"There are also some shamans who keep cursed spirits that can take objects in and out." "That's impossible to teach, and it's rare,too. Taming it would take time."

You lean on the tree while crossing your arms, close your eyes while lost in your thoughts. 'That sounds like a good idea..but who could do that..? My curse technique is not really suited for keeping weapons,' then you take a glance at Megumi.

"Tsuna, tsuna," Toge points to Megumi, "huh? What do you want?" Maki asks, and doesn't get what Toge actually wanted to say.

Megumi on the other hand, looks like he finally found something that could solve the problem. "Senpai," he curled a grin, "I think I'll be able to manage somehow."

You nod to yourself, 'good. It's settled.' You then turned around and went to your usual training alone spot.

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ 

From a distance, it looked like Yuji was training his curse energy by watching a movie while keeping the ugly-curse-doll from waking up. K.O for him the curse-doll gives him a hard punch.

"Don't do it when I'm drinking coke!" Yuji coughs up. "Don't drink, will you?" Satoru said bluntly.

"At home it's always chips and coke with a movie, isn't it?!" "well, that's true."

Meanwhile, Nobara is wasting time after buying a jersey,"URA-HARAJUKU?! WHERE'S URA-HARAJUKU?!IS IT UNDERGROUND?!"

Anyway, back to Yuji and Satoru at night time. "Well then, I have stuff to do so...keep it up ok?" Satoru had his usual smile. "Can I become strong like this?" Yuji sulk.

"Oh right, did you talk to Sukuna when you were dead?" Satoru suddenly asks Yuji, Yuji seems a bit surprised, "talk..."

"He didn't make conditional offers or a contract to heal your heart?" "oh..I have a feeling we talked about it but.."

"I don't remember.." Satoru had unsure looks hearing Yuji's response, "......i see.."

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

"You still have some time before your appointment with the school principal. Would you like to pass by somewhere?" "It's fine. Let's be early for him from time to time." Satoru said in his tone.

A second later after taking a glance, Satoru purposely stopped Ijichi, "..stop the car." "huh?here?" Ijichi stopped the car immediately.

"Go ahead without me." "huh! Am I being tested for something?" "What do you take me for?" well, Ijichi just drove away without questioning Satoru.

"Now then.." suddenly, a curse-spirit jumps into the air behind Satoru as the curse gives a big damage to the tar road. "Who are you?"

"HYAAH!" the curse-spirit attacks Satoru with his curse-power or something like that. (hahah, im sucks at writing fight scene:D)

"Contrary to my expectation..he was nothing much.huh." the curse-spirit confidently said. Think that the attack hits directly at Satoru.

"Who're you saying.." Satoru appears clearly, he looks fine? "Is nothing much?"

"Rascal." the curse-spirit or the infamous walking Mt. Fuji, Jogo said in disappointment. 'Even though he's just a cursed spirit, he's able to communicate clearly. On top of that, this amount of magical power is of an under-registered high-grade, huh..' Satoru thoughts.

'He might be stranger than Sukuna currently is..!' "High-grades are so called because they're special. I'd be thrown off if you came at me as recklessly as this, too."

Then both Satoru and Jogo got in fight position, each having their own big grin, "did I hurt your pride?" Jogo grinned widely, "Nah. I'm starting to have fun."

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

"Ah, what luck for me..you're lucky since I have my own interest for you, kid." 'what are you talking about?'

"You must feel so honored and excited when you meet him right??" 'tf you're trying to say to me? Who are you referring to??'

"You'll meet me soon, so, sleep well, y/n." 'huh?'

You quickly open your eyes with a fast beat in your heart. "What is that..?" you slowly get up while massaging your forehead. You found that your entire body is sweaty, like you just had a marathon a moment ago. It's really strange.

You take a glass of water before you go to sleep. You slowly close your eyes when your sleepiness comes back to you, you thought before you fell into a deep slumber back.

'I wonder what is it..'

.

.

.

.

.

.

uhm yeah, this is short too💀