Chapter 10: Senior Rudeness

your POV: read this while lying on the bed, 

also, i skip gojo fighting with Jogo cuzzzz, im too lazy. yeah 🗿

.

.

.

.

.

After fighting with the walking Mt. Fuji and settled down with school stuff, Satoru finally went back to his temporary-house at Jujutsu High. He slid the door and looked surprised a bit when he saw your presence sitting on the floor.

You seem like you're waiting for him that he notice your eye bags under your eyes through his blindfold. He came closer to you as he crouched down to your level. "y/n?"

You snap back from your sleepy state, "s-sensei!"

"y/n? What are you doing here this late? You should be in bed right now," Satoru tilted his head, looking at your half awake and half asleep face.

"I..." you look down for a moment to recall your reason. 'strange..I didn't notice his presence with my Six Eyes..and also...how did he know my place? Is it that curse inside him or he just knows by himself. Whatever it is, it's 12:50 pm, he shouldn't be here.' Satoru gives you a long stare.

"Gojo-sensei..I have a question.." you ask, Satoru lets out a silent sigh, maybe, he just let this slide down so he nods.

"Did you notice...something inside my body?" "what do you think?"

"I think you did. But you didn't plan to tell me early." you narrow your eyes to somewhere, as long as not Satoru's eyes through his blindfold.

"Well, I do. From the first time we met to be exactly."

"But why do you keep it for you ??and Fushiguro-senpai too??" you ask in an unsatisfied tone in your voice. You already know and notice it by how Megumi and your teacher act around you when you're in action.

'This kid is for real no joke,' Satoru thought as he cracked a grin, "well, I keep it a secret from you since I want to see how far you're going to find out about this, but you did surprise me, you know this matter so earlier than I expected."

"Are you trying to say you want me to find out about this myself?"

"Yep yep, that's it." you roll your eyes inside yourself. "so..I think I'll tell you what I found first," I took a deep breath, "recently, I always dreamed about someone's voice but I couldn't tell what it was. And I couldn't sleep because of it. That's why I came here."

Satoru nods in understanding, "since you're my favorite student, I give you a hint. The voice that you kept dreaming about is actually a curse inside your body."

Your eyes widened in shock, "what-?!" you raised your voice a bit in disbelief. This is out of your expectation! "Ouh I thought you knew it?" Satoru got his usual silly smile.

"Alright that's it! What the hell is that curse doing inside my body? Are we going to have the same concept like nii-chan and that bastard???" you ask in disbelief.

"Fortunately, yes. But that curse for now seems like knowing how to shut up." Satoru slightly shrugs, clearly unbothered.

"Is that so..then since when has this curse inside me?? I mean, I swear I didn't eat weird things like nii-chan ate!"

"In my theories, this curse might be...already with you this entire time, like since you're baby, you had this curse inside you.So be happy that you're gonna pick your hell just like your brother did!" Satoru chirped up with a cheerful smile.