Chapter 8: Training with Toge!

i can relate every character in princess disney with jjk character 🗿

.

.

.

.

"When we arrived at the scene...your son had already passed away." Megumi took a deep breath,

"To be honest, I was skeptical about saving people from that kind of place...from that kind of place. But my comrades are different. They weren't able to save him, but even after confirming your son's death..they tried to bring his body back." his mind recalls how he got the woman's son's name tag.

At least, Megumi has an effort to bring small memories for the woman about her dead son. "At least, take this.." he passed the name tag to the woman. 'Unfortunately, the body disappeared..with the high-grade curse's innate territory.

Megumi bowed 90 degrees to the woman as a sign of respect. "There's no excuse for not having saved Tadashi. We're sorry." Megumi pressed his lips together to hold his guilty.

"It's fine, don't apologize.." her voice sounds hoarse,tears running down on the woman's cheek, "because the only one who will mourn that child's death, is me.."

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

"You're so slow, Megumi." Maki turns to Megumi who has just got back from the woman's house, messaging her son's death. "What were you doing?" Maki slightly asks, curious. "It doesn't matter, right?" Megumi lazily walks toward her.

"Zenin-senpai, what kind of people do you want to save as a shaman?" "huh? I don't give a damn about who I save." Maki frowned, strange with Megumi's question.

"I shouldn't have asked." Megumi nonchalantly looks away. "What?!"

"Fushiguro!! THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR A Q&A SESSION! SUB ME OUT! THIS BOY'S UNIFORM IS ALREADY BOTHERSOME! LET ME GO BUY A CUTE JERSEY!" Nobara screams in the background.

Megumi decides to just ignore her. "What are those two doing?"

"It's 'cause you guys' approach is weak, you know." Maki then glances her eyes to Megumi, "except y/n."

"y/n?" Megumi was a bit surprised. Maki nods in response. "I think that kid is a quick learner. It's not been a long time since we taught him the skills, he already can adapt and do it better than I expected."

"Anyway..first, take one of these from us," Maki get ready into a fight position, "we'll talk later after that,"

Meanwhile, you are sitting alone at the center of your spot. You had your eyes closed while your ears sharply focused on any foreign sounds that you could detect. From afar, you can hear Nobara's scream, Panda and Toge footsteps, and the sound of two people fighting with weapons. You assume it must be Maki and Megumi.

"Seems like Megumi has already gotten back from that woman's house.." you mumble. You then jump to the tree branch, jump to one by one with speed. As you arrive at the field, Toge notices you as he waves at you.

"Shake (salmon)." he gave a sign to you to come here. You just followed. He grabs a bamboo stick and points it to him then you. Your brain catches what he is trying to say, "Did you want to train with me, Inumaki-senpai?" you immediately answer.

Toge looked so surprised by how you manage to understand for a second but he nodded, "shake."

"So...is it to train my combat skills, or my fighting skills with weapons?" you ask curiously. "Okaka," he shook his head, you tilted your head.

"Is it to train my flexibility?" you guess since you have explained to your seniors how sucks you are when it's about combat or fighting weapons skills. You did tell them that if they ever try to invite you for any combat training, you pass.

"Shake," Toge nods with an eye-smile behind his turtle-neck shirt. I nod in agreement. We both then got in the right position, you narrowed your eyes in focus.

"Let's make a rule. Whoever touches the head is a winner," you give the speech user a small grin. "Shake,"

"..." a seconds later, you run to him at normal speed while Toge's eyes widen in shock. He thought you're going to touch his head but you instead jumped into the air as your hand was about to reach his head while your other hand slapped Toge's bamboo stick from his grasp.

Toge read your mind, he turned back as he grabbed your hand and threw you to the ground with impact. You grit your teeth inside your mouth as you lock his one arm with your legs, you make your own body get up while Toge hits the ground instead.

You decide to use gravity impact on Toge.

Toge reaches the bamboo stick and swings directly toward you, you dodge it by flip-back. You run to get closer to him as you kick the bamboo stick again away, Toge quickly grabs you but you use this opportunity to trap him.

When he grabs you, you make yourself do a split as you kick his feet. He falls into the ground and you quickly lock him with your arms and legs, not allowing Toge to move. Toge still not give up that easily. Especially his own junior.

His hand tried to reach you. At the end, you both touch each other's head at the same time. After a couple moments, you burst out laughing softly while Toge let out a chuckle. You let him go from your grasp.

"Nice spar, you two!" Maki walks to you two with others following behind her. "Woah y/n! You're so good at fighting! Are you sure you don't know combat skills?" Nobara pops out beside Maki.

"well..I don't." you scratch your cheek with a small smile. "Anyway, good job, Toge. You have improved your fighting skills too." "shake," Toge nods with a small smile.

"so..y/n. You won't tell us your curse technique? I mean, you didn't show it to us since we started training," Panda asks in curiosity.

"Uhm, I do. But..I kinda...wanted to train it alone.." you smile nervously.

"Mind if I join? Also, I have something to tell you with Gojo-sensei.." Megumi sees this as a chance to discuss a sound-important-matter with you.

You nod with a small smile curl in your lips,

"Sure. When?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

hm, this is shortest chapter since i skip Yuji training part :D