Chapter 12: Short Meeting

sukuna: *suspiciously look around* hey little gumi, want a candy? 

gumi: *run with 1000 languages*

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yaga...isn't here..yet? For someone as old as I am, with my numbered days...time comes at a price." alright, the most step-mother of Cinderella we are waiting for, Gakukanji Yoshinobu has arrived aka the principal of Magic College Kyoto!

"Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while..since I've given him a false schedule(after threatening Ijichi)." Satoru had his usual smugness while crossing his leg, "thanks for setting this up."

"Dear me. What could 'this' be?" "don't play dumb, gramps. It's about Itadori Yuji. You, the conservative head, are also involved, aren't you?" Satoru widely grins.

The old man let out a sigh, "Good grief. Can't today's youngsters..use proper polite speech?"

"In the first place, I had no intention of showing respect. Today's elderly sure are judgemental. seriously. " Satoru bluntly said, unbothered by the old man in front of him.

Suddenly, someone inside the room cut off, "Hold on a second. That's a problematic behavior." it's Hatsune's alter ego- I mean, Miwa Kasumi, Kyoto's student. "I'll report you to the relevant authorities."

Meanwhile, her thoughts were full of fan-girling over Gojo Satoru that sitting in front of her principal. 'Holy crap! Gojo Satoru in the flesh! It's Gojo Satoru in the flesh!'

Satoru wave in dismissed. "You're free to do so. I don't intend on saying much either." Miwa squeaked inside, 'we talked! We talked!'

"Last night, I was attacked by two unregistered high-grade curse spirits." Satoru purposely opened the story. "That's unfortunate.." the old man completely wants to say he is disappointed that Satoru didn't die yet or something? Whatever.

"Don't misunderstand. For me, it's a piece of cake." Satoru had his usual smugness. 'Ughh..he's so cool!!' Miwa continues fan-girling Satoru.

"And those cursed spirits were able to communicate and devise a plan. I'm sure they have other comrades of the same grade. It's not just our enemies. Okkotsu and your Todo..the students' levels have been sky-rocketing in recent years. Last year, we had Geto Suguru and the appearance of Sukuna's vessel." Satoru said with deep meaning behind his words.

"What are you trying to say?"

Satoru let out a small chuckle, "you don't get it? Because of your useless status and traditions, the wave of power that's been held back..has already grown immense, and is surging forward without pause."

" 'High-grade' won't be the upper limit..of the coming generation" Satoru grinned in his cocky attitude, "if you think I'm the only one who's gonna bare his fangs..you'll have a painful experience, gramps!"

Gakukanji looks pissed off slightly, he gives Satoru a glare, "you talk a bit too much."

Satoru arrogantly leaned back to the couch with a mock smile, "ohhh, how scary! I said what I needed to say so I'm gonna go." He then got off the couch, "ah. Principal Yaga will come in about 2 hours~!" he waved before he left the room.

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

After settling down with the old man, Satoru takes a small walk before he meets Nanami and Yuji. He stops his track when he sees you laying on the field, with heavy breath. You look like you're out of energy.