Chapter 14: Exchange Festival (pt.2)

POV: easy way to spot JJK manga readers,

tips #1: they cry when they are reading JJK manga at anime shop. 

.

.

.

Blood splatter on your hoodie-uniform. Your cold gaze on the almost-die-curse. "Huh. weird." you take a glance of the knife, glancing at it before you decide to just drag the curse along with you.

"Is this knife really for exorcism..? This curse has not died yet..." you feel like it's really strange. You throw the curse with a heavy impact to the tree, you didn't give the curse to react, you threw the knife exactly at its head.

You take the knife from its head. You found out the situation is really strange. "Or...should I just kill it with my own hands..?" unsure, since you don't want to get your hand dirty.

You just shrug it off, you grip the curse head tightly as you quickly slam it to the floor. With no sympathy, no holding, you keep doing it until you notice that the curse body is disappearing, but seriously slow.

"...this curse is ....uncompletely exorcise..." you bite you under lip, slightly feel annoyed. "Tch. I knew that this stuff sucks." you click your tongue, stab the curse main weakness aka the curse head for the last time before you go away.

You just walk around, though you did hear your seniors are fighting from afar, you didn't bother to help 'em since yeah, you don't wanna too. After all, you keep reminding yourself that there's no injuries for yourself this week.

"Weirdly, I can't sense any curses here..is it in a different area..?" you wonder then you just brush off your thoughts. "Taking a good sight is not bad, right?" you mumble, you imagine your seniors are beating those Kyoto's folks asses.

"Oh..talking about Kyoto's folks.." you mind flashing back the face of Kyoto's girls. "Man, they really look like a piece of cake and....useless. Especially that cyan girl." you are still talking to yourself.

"Are that Kyoto school's girls really look so useless or it was just me-" before you could finish, you tilted your head to dodge a sudden like-laser attack or whatever it is. You blankly look at the damage from the attack.

"Nice attack.." you walk off to where the attack came from. 'But it's still a copycat of Iron-man....' you thought with your hand in your hoodie-uniform pocket. You turn to where Mechamaru and Panda stood but your cold eyes are gazing at Mechamaru figures.

'Fake robot..' you thought, leaning on the tree while sitting on three branches. You just watch them fighting, don't pay attention that much about their conversation, your eyes and mind only on their curse technique.

'Panda-senpai must have his trick under his fur...and there is no way for that human-robot to win this..doesn't this robot-man have self-awareness or something..?

Robot-man like him is easy to crush. Even Sukuna could slice this robot-man with just one slice..' you narrow your eyes.

You then listen to the robot-man complaining about his body, his pain or whatever you don't give a damn about that. You probably quite pissed off hearing him like is he begging for sympathy? The way he opens back the book of his painess is disgusting.

Did he think that he is the only one in this universe suffering from pain? How ridiculous.

"Tf he talks shit about.." you frowned. "Is he dumb?" you mumble blankly. You watch them fighting and then boom! A Panda switches to half panda, half gorilla.

"Woah.." you look at Panda in amazement, "well...it looks like we have our winner.." you curl a little smile and then continue to jump to tree branches to finish your task.