Chapter 2: Yuji's Execution

i skip a lot since im too lazy, especially, idk how to write fight scene.

.

.

.

"Mornin'.." yuji slowly opened his eyes, adjusting the brightness and his vision, still a bit sleepy.

"So, which one are you now?" a figure wearing a blindfold, snow-white hair asks with a smile.

"Aren't you.." Yuji blurs a bit, recalling back his memories from last night.

"Satoru Gojo. I'm the teacher for the first-years at Jujutsu High." Satoru introduced himself with his usual smile.

"Jujutsu.." Yuji repeats the words then he snaps back to reality when he realises he is somewhere. "Where's y/n?! senpai??! fushiguro??!" Yuji asks in concern and a slight panic when an image of you appears in his mind.

"What's up with this?"

"Not sure if you should be worried about other people right now, Yuji Itadori. Your secret execution..has been set!"

>>flashback

"You're cursed so I will exorcise you!"

"Woah hold up, it's not a problem! More importantly, you and I are pretty beat up. We need to get to a hospital." Yuji said bluntly while raising up his hand like a caught criminal.

You, in the background, stare at Yuji with a shaky pupil. Overwhelmed by your own emotions, you don't know how to react other than speechlessness. Maybe Megumi didn't say this but you can see another soul inside Yuji's body without you knowing how and why.

The dark and dangerous aura from the soul, like staring at you though Yuji is the one controlling his own body but you still feel a bit alert, taking small steps to the back slowly. You feel a sudden buzz of electricity, a pair of eyes directly looking at me.

Your soft-green eyes staring at Yuji with an unsure stare.

With a blink of your eyes, you saw a blindfold tall man, white-snow hair behind Megumi. "What's the situation?" the blindfold man asks while I feel things in my life change slowly.

"Wha-" Megumi's eyes turn to the back behind him, "Gojo sensei! What're you doing here?!" Megumi asks in surprise by his teacher's presence.

"I wasn't gonna come at first, but the higher ups got involved after hearing that a special-graded-cursed object went missing. I agreed to come along as I have time to see the sights," Satoru said while taking a lot of pictures of Megumi to send to his 2nd-years students.

"So...did you find it?" Satoru said, keep his phone inside his pocket.

"Um.." "sorry, I ate it,"

"For real?"

"For real." Megumi and Yuji said in unison.

"Hm.." Satoru comes closer, then he grins to himself, "ha ha! You're not kidding. They're combined!" he chirped up as he took a glance in your direction when he felt your gaze on him, he turned back to Yuji, "How does your body feel?"

"Okay,"

"Can you switch to Sukuna?" you feel your face change to a slight of nervousness when you hear the blindfold man say, 'is this blindfold man actually an idiot? What if nii-chan couldn't control his body back??' you thought nervously.

"Hey you, boy." you snap when Satoru called you out, pointing his finger directly toward you. You turn to him, waiting for what he is going to say next time. "Be a good boy and stay still with Megumi."

"Megumi, hold on this will ya?" Satoru passes the paper bag toward Megumi as Megumi catches it. "What's this?" "kikufuku mochi,"

'This guy went to buy souvenirs even though people are dying over here!' Megumi thought with disbelief.