𝟷𝟿. 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.

This epilogue details more about the Deities, Taehyung's reunion with his brother and much more fluff! 

I hope you all enjoy! Please excuse any grammar mistakes, I barely proof-read this lmao. Thank you for reading! <3

[ Epilogue ]

[ Author's POV ]

[ A year later ]

Winter coated the grounds of Hobart Australia, the once lush green trees swayed in the breeze, completely bare of leaves while others were decorated with snow on their branches. The dirt was rough and cold, harder for Dog hybrids to produce vegetables and fruit, but with all the production done in the spring and summer, they had enough to last all winter.

Bitter cold wind drifted through both territories, but little bundles of clothes kept Taekook's children nice and warm. How could they not resist playing out in the snow?

"Nela! Please be careful jumping from there." Jungkook warned his daughter who was standing on top of a high pile of snow pushed from the dirt roads, arms thrown up in triumph.

"I will, mama!!!" Nela yelled back, barely wasting a minute to leap and fall down on the softer snow at the bottom of the pile, squealing with joy as she did it.

Jungkook could only shake his head, sighing out deeply which caused white puffs of clouds to be released into the still air, his white cat tail swaying gently behind him as he watched his kids happily play in the snow.

Taeil was helping Minji roll up balls of snow, trying their best to stack the heavy snow balls to form a snowman, Namgi was right behind Nela, both of them taking turns jumping off the pile of snow while Ryun laid on the ground, flailing his arms and legs to make a snow angel.

His kids were so cute and this was going to be another amazing Christmas spent all together as a family, even better since this time they were gonna spend it with Taeil, Taehyung's brother. Months before, Taehyung had been finally able to contact his brother through his phone and just that one phone call made Taehyung sob so hard, so happy to hear his brother's voice after so long.

It took several minutes of both of them sobbing over the phone before Taehyung was able to explain everything that's happened these past few years. It was so cute to see his mate interact with his older brother, gushing about Jungkook and reminiscing about all the memories they shared on this island.

Talking over the phone only did so much, so Taeil offered to send a private jet to land on Hobart and escort them to Seoul, so eager and happy to see his baby brother after they had been separated; the plane was big enough for about 20 people so Jungkook suggested they bring their friends as well. They waited until Christamas time as this was the time Taeil was more free and his duties as Ambassador didn't schedule him as much.

Taehyung agreed, deciding to not yet tell his brother about them having kids as a surprise for once they arrive and Jungkook couldn't wait to see Taeil's reaction to them having kids. It took a lot of waiting, but Taehyung couldn't be happier, it was like a weight was lifted off of him and Jungkook relished in his mate's happiness because that made him happy.

Now that it was the day before the plane was set to arrive, Jungkook let his kids roam outside as he knew they would be stuck inside a plane for about 8-9 hours, better to get their energies out now. The only thing Jungkook had been anxious about was how his kids would react to being in a plane, he and Taehyung had explained to their kids how a plane works and what to expect and their kids nodded obediently and excitedly, but Jungkook was still worried.