𝟿. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (𝙼)

(This chapter contains smut! I also forgot to mention, male hybrids also have the bodily function to self-lubricant during their heats and they can get pregnant as well <3 Please do not read if that makes you uncomfortable.)

[The next morning]

Jungkook gasped out of his sleep, eyes wide as his mind came to him. "Oh my god..."

In his dream, Jungkook had gone to Taehyung's house and nested in his bed, and no matter how crazy and unreal that sounded, Jungkook looked around and found himself on Taehyung's bed covered with warm blankets and fabrics from around the apartment.

"So it wasn't a dream..." Jungkook mumbled, slowly running his fingers through his messy blonde hair, his body feeling very heavy. "Tae's gonna be so mad I came and slept on his bed without telling him —"

"Baby?"

Jungkook whimpered, his body trembling a bit as he turned to see Taehyung holding a plate of pancakes with a loving, concerned expression on his face. "Are you okay?"

It was like a ton of emotions hit Jungkook as he cried out, tears slowly leaving his eyes as he weakly raised his arms. "T-Tae..."

"Oh, Kook-ah..." Taehyung murmured, quickly putting the plate down on the nightstand as he let himself fall into Jungkook's tight grasp, running his long fingers through the cat hybrid's blonde messy hair. "What's wrong?"

"A-A-Are you mad?" Jungkook sobbed, rubbing his head on Taehyung's chest, his inner being purring from content at the feel of Taehyung's hands on his waist.

"Mad at what, darling?"

"F-For me sleeping in your bed without p-permission..."

"Baby," Taehyung spoke, leaning back a bit to stare into Jungkook's pretty eyes filled with tears. "I can never be mad at you for small mistakes, how about you just explain to me what happened?"

That made Jungkook calm down a bit, letting Taehyung's reassuring pheromones flood his senses as he buried his face into Taehyung's neck. "I just missed you so much...I couldn't sleep without you anymore. I-I know it was stupid, and..."

A sudden warm sting hit the bottom of Jungkook's stomach, making the hybrid pause his words before continuing his speech. "A-And reckless, but you mean so much to me, Taehyung...you make me so happy, I-I couldn't take the pain in my heart..."

Taehyung whined, his heart hurting at the pain his mate was experiencing. "It's okay, Jungkook. I'm glad you listened to your instincts."

Jungkook sniffed, pulling back. "R-Really?"

"Mhmm, if anything bothers you, I want you to come to me about it, okay? I'll do my best to fix it." Taehyung promised.

A little pleased hum left Jungkook's lips, although another sting of heat hit his stomach, did he need to go to the restroom? "Thank you, Taehyung...I'm sorry for dropping in unannounced."

"It's alright, darling." Taehyung assured, pressing a gentle kiss on Jungkook's cat ears. "Though I do have a suspicion on why you're feeling like this."

"And what's that?" Jungkook wondered, immediately putting Taehyung's hands back on his waist when the older had taken his hand off.

Taehyung hesitated a bit, thinking back to earlier this morning when he had seen Jungkook's phone going off with an alarm titled 'Heat Week' "Y-Your heat..."