𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Hello and welcome to 'Chasing Tail'!!! <3

I apologize for the lack of me posting and finishing my unfinished stories (Does He Know?) for example. But I promise I'll post chapters for that story soon! Thank you for your patience. <3 

I've been wanting to post this story for awhile, it is completed so take this as a little gift for all the love given to 'Blindly'! (I can't express how full my heart fills whenever I see all the love given to that story, thank you all so much <3)

This story will include hybrid dynamics!

-Top Taehyung

-Bottom Jungkook

-Hybrids

-Past trauma, only a little bit

-Smut

-Foul language

-Fluff

If you do not like any of this, do not read! <3 Any other warnings will be marked at the beginning of a chapter!

In this story, hybrids are humans who were born with features of an animal. (Ex. Cat ears on top of their head, have a tail, etc., etc.) And they have similar behaviors to their animals. However, they cannot shapeshift into their animal.

Hybrids have some dynamics, like a mate bond, mate collars and following their creators, the Moon and Sun Deities. The Moon Deity created Cat hybrids to protect throughout the night while the Sun Deity created Dog hybrids to roam the day. Those two deities have been fighting for ages, but mates were gifted from their gods as a gift.

Phew, that might all seem confusing, but it'll be more properly explained in the story!

Thank you for reading!~ <3

Side note: I have this story completely up on my AO3 if anyone is interested! My username is tillifall_7