𝟷𝟹. 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖

[A few days later]

"JIMINNNN."

Jimin's hands clenched around his mug.

" HYUNGGGGGG ."

Yoongi glanced up from his laptop to his mate who glared at the kitchen wall in front of him.

"Aren't you going to help him?"

"No." Jimin immediately spat from his lips.

Yoongi sighed.

A beat of silence.

" JIMIN, I SWEAR — "

Jimin gritted his teeth.

Silence.

Then, " JIMIN-SSI — "

"I can't take this anymore!" Jimin shrieked, shooting up from the barstool he was sitting on as he stomped down the hallway to their bedrooms.

Jimin slammed the door open to Jungkook's bedroom, glaring at the sight of the sprawled Jungkook on the messy covered bed.

Jungkook lazily glanced up, slowly smiling up at the sight of Jimin standing there. "Jiminie!~ Please be a dear and —"

"Kook-ah, you can't keep doing this, you're yowling like you're in heat. If you're feeling so much discomfort, let's just go get you checked or I will drag you out if you keep complaining."

"No! No, doctors," Jungkook whined, dropping his face onto the bed sheets. "My stomach just hurts..."

"Your stomach shouldn't hurt, Kook-ah." Jimin noted, sighing. "You're starting to worry me, Jungkook."

"No, no I'm okay, I promise. I jus'..." Jungkook groaned, rolling to his side, wondering if he ate something wrong to cause this tight discomfort around his belly. "I miss Taehyung..."

"If you miss him so much, go visit him! No need to lie or anything, we know now." Jimin reminded, crossing his arms.

"Really??" Jungkook perked up then whined, slumping down. "But I'm too achy to move..."

"Too achy?? Goodness Kook-ah, you're so indolent." Jimin sighed but smiled. "C'mon, Yoongi and I will help you get to Taehyung's."

Jungkook cried in relief. "Thank you so much, hyung! I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too. Hey, and clean your room! Why is your nest still up??" Jimin wondered, staring at all the clothes on Jungkook's bed.

"Um...I forgot they were there." Jungkook mumbled before slowly getting out of bed. "Anyway let's go, I wanna see Taehyung."

"So demanding," Jimin grumbled under his breath as they handed back into the dining area where Yoongi was. After getting ready, Yoongi and Jimin took turns carrying the whining, pouting cat hybrid, both thankful they had taken a few trips to the gym with Jungkook.

It took some time as it was reaching evening and they were trying to be as careful as they could as Dog hybrids roamed the streets. Jungkook climbed himself, not letting his achy body get them into trouble as they jumped and climbed to Taehyung's apartment.

A soft glow of light came from the balcony and just seeing the sight made Jungkook rush even more, his enthusiasm rising high as he landed on the balcony.

"He could be dying with the flu but he'd still rush over here." Jimin muttered, standing firmly behind Jungkook who knocked on the glass door swiftly.

It only took a few seconds before the door opened and Jungkook leapt into his mate's arms. "Taehyung!!~"