Praveen and Shanaya's relationship

Start from the beginning

Everyone was standing on the terrace waiting for the moon to appear, then Riya shouted, "Hey look, the moon has come out. Mom, chachi ji and chhoti si bhabhi, now do the puja quickly. "

Surekha and Shobha both worshiped the moon. Anokhi was doing exactly the same as both of them were doing. Then all three of them looked at the moon through the sieve and closed their eyes.

The next moment when Anokhi opened her eyes, there was Rishabh's picture in front of her, which she kept staring at for a while.

Today for the first time she was looking at Rishabh's face so attentively. Before today, she did not have the courage to look at Rishabh, but in the picture itself, she was able to calmly look at Rishabh's handsome face without blinking an eye and somewhere she was attracted to him.

Riya, who was standing in front of Anokhi holding Rishabh's picture, said laughingly, " hello my chhoti si bhabhi, if you are fed up with looking at my brother, then finish your puja, otherwise you will faint due to hunger and weakness."

Anokhi felt shy at Riya's comment and started worshiping quickly. After finishing the puja, everyone came down. Anokhi also started leaving with her plate, then her eyes went to Rishabh's picture kept there. She started to take a look at the picture, but her steps stopped there. She thought something and took the picture with her.

After having dinner, Riya and Shobha came to Anokhi's room. Shobha said to Anokhi, "Anokhi, get ready tomorrow morning, we have to go to the hospital. "

" Hospital, but why? My legs are fine. ", Anokhi asked pointing towards her legs, then Riya said, " We know your wounds have healed but the one on your right is yet to heal. Therefore, tomorrow we will go to the hospital, you will have a proper checkup and we will also start your treatment from tomorrow. Then your feet will be fine. "

Anokhi immediately refused them and said, "No, I will not go to the hospital. I don't want to get my feet fixed."

"What, but why?" Shobha and Riya both asked with surprise. But Anokhi remained silent. Shobha held her hand and said, "Anokhi, why don't you get your leg fixed? If you don't answer we will go to the hospital. "

"No, I will not go to the hospital. ", Anokhi again refused and Riya said, "Are you afraid of going to the hospital and getting injections? Don't worry, you are going to get an injection tomorrow. Nothing will happen and there will be no pain at all, so accept it. "

Then Anokhi said, "No, it is not like that ma'am, I am not afraid, but I cannot treat myself because I have made a vow." "

"Vow, what kind of vow? ", Shobha spoke with surprise and Anokhi said softly, "Because of me, someone is in trouble, in pain, so I will not treat my leg until their pain goes away. If I am the reason for someone's pain, then I have to live with the pain and when their pain goes away, I will also go away from my pain. "

Hearing Anokhi, both Riya and Shobha started looking at each other. Shobha explained to Anokhi and said, "Anokhi, this does not happen, beta. This is wrong and who else is suffering because of you, who have you hurt? Tell me, I will help you in relieving his pain. "

"No, you guys can't do anything and don't worry about me, I will get well soon. "

"Is this the same thing that Papa is going to do for you? ", Riya said looking at Anokhi and Anokhi looked down.

Shobha started looking at Riya with questioning eyes, then Riya signaled her to go out. After that both of them left from there.

Riya and Shobha came from there to Rishidhar ji's room. Ajay and Rohit were already in his room.

After coming into the room, Shobha asked Riya, "Riya, what were you saying to Anokhi? "

So Riya told everyone about the garden thing which she had talked to Anokhi along with Rohit and which Anokhi had told.